How to Get Mewtwo in Pokemon Go
Mewtwo is a legendary Pokemon, and unlike other Pokemon, you can’t catch it by walking around and looking for it. The only way to obtain Mewtwo in Pokemon GO is through participating in exclusive raids. These raids are only available to players who have received an invitation to participate. Here’s how you can get one:
- Be an active player: To receive an invitation for an exclusive raid, you need to have a high level, be an active player, and have previously won raids at the gym where the exclusive raid will take place. Participating in as many raids as possible will increase your chances of getting an invitation.
- Keep an eye on the gym: Exclusive raids are only held at gyms, so you need to keep an eye on the gyms in your area to know when an exclusive raid is scheduled. You can also ask other players in your local Pokemon GO community to keep you informed.
- Obtain an invitation: When an exclusive raid is scheduled, you’ll receive an invitation to participate if you meet the eligibility criteria. You need to accept the invitation to participate in the raid.
- Prepare for the raid: Mewtwo is a tough Pokemon to beat, so you need to prepare well for the raid. Make sure you have a team of strong Pokemon that can deal with Mewtwo’s psychic-type attacks. You can also join forces with other players in your local community to increase your chances of success.
- Capture Mewtwo: Once you’ve defeated Mewtwo, you’ll have a chance to capture it. Make sure you have plenty of Pokeballs and use berries to increase your chances of catching it.
Also see Pokemon ROMs