Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team ROM is available to download for the NDS emulator. you can download all versions of the ROM below. This ROM file is playable on all devices including, iPhone, Android, Mac, and Windows.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team ROM
- File: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team ROM
- Console: NDS
- Genre: Role Playing
- Region: Europe, USA
- Platforms: Android, Mac, iPhone, Windows
Download Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team ROM from below:
|Pokemon Blue Rescue Team ROM||Download|
|Blue Rescue Team ROM [USA, Europe]||Download|
|Blue Rescue Team ROM [Japan]||Download|
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team Emulator
|Blue Rescue Team Emulator for PC||Download|
|Blue Rescue Team Emulator for Android||Download|
|Blue Rescue Team Emulator for iPhone||Download|
Setup and Installation Guide
- Download the ROM file and Emulator.
- Install the emulator on your device.
- Open the ROM file inside the emulator.
- play the game.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team is a video game developed by Chunsoft and published by Nintendo. It was released for the Nintendo DS handheld console in 2005. The game is a dungeon crawler where the player controls a team of Pokémon who explore randomly generated dungeons filled with enemies and treasures.
In the game, the player takes on the role of a human who has been transformed into a Pokemon, and they must explore various dungeons to complete missions, rescue other Pokemon, and unravel the game’s story. Along the way, they recruit other Pokemon to their team and level up their abilities.
The game puts the player in the role of a Pokemon, who teams up with other Pokemon to complete missions and rescue other Pokemon in danger. Here’s an overview of the gameplay:
- Character creation: At the start of the game, the player answers a series of questions to determine which Pokemon they will play as. The choices include popular Pokemon such as Pikachu, Bulbasaur, and Charmander.
- Missions: The game’s story is divided into several missions that take the player through different dungeons. The player must explore each dungeon, battle other Pokemon, and collect items to progress through the game.
- Battle system: The battle system in Blue Rescue Team is turn-based. The player and their allies take turns attacking the enemy Pokemon, and the enemy Pokemon take turns attacking the player. Each Pokemon has unique moves and abilities that they can use in battle.
- Rescue system: The game’s central mechanic is rescuing other Pokemon. The player can recruit other Pokemon to their team and take on missions to rescue Pokemon in danger. The rescued Pokemon can then join the player’s team or be sent back to their owner.
- Evolution and leveling up: As the player completes missions and battles, their Pokemon gains experience points and levels up. The player can also evolve their Pokemon by fulfilling certain conditions, such as reaching a certain level or using a specific item.
- Training: The player can train their Pokemon to increase their stats and learn new moves. Training is done by visiting a special location in the game called the “Training Center.”
- Item management: The player can collect various items throughout the game, including healing items, status-restoring items, and special attack items. The player must manage their inventory and use items strategically to progress through the game.
- Friend Areas: Friend Areas are special locations where the player’s Pokemon can rest and interact with other Pokemon. Each Pokemon species has its own unique Friend Area, and the player can purchase new Friend Areas throughout the game.
Overall, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team offers a unique and engaging gameplay experience that combines elements of the Pokemon franchise with dungeon-crawling mechanics. The game’s rescue system and turn-based battles add depth and strategy to the gameplay, while the ability to play as a Pokemon adds an element of immersion and excitement
Also see Pokemon ROMs
The story of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team revolves around the player, who has mysteriously turned into a Pokemon and has no memory of their past life. The player is joined by a partner Pokemon and together they form a rescue team, helping other Pokemon in need.
As they explore various dungeons and complete rescue missions, the player and their partner begin to unravel the mystery behind the player’s transformation and the strange natural disasters that have been occurring in the Pokemon world.
Eventually, the player and their partner discover that a powerful legendary Pokemon named Groudon is causing the natural disasters, as it believes that the world would be better off if it were covered in endless deserts. The player and their partner team up with other legendary Pokemon, including Kyogre and Rayquaza, to stop Groudon and save the world from destruction.
In the end, the player and their partner learn that the player was actually a human who was transformed into a Pokemon by a wish made upon a shooting star. However, despite the opportunity to return to their human form, the player chooses to remain a Pokemon and continue their adventures with their new friends.
Here are some of the features of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team:
- Play as a Pokemon: In this game, you get to play as a Pokemon, which is a unique and exciting feature. You get to choose your Pokemon from a selection of 16 different options.
- Rescue Team: The main objective of the game is to form a rescue team with your partner Pokemon and help other Pokemon in need. You will receive rescue missions and explore various dungeons to complete them.
- Randomly generated dungeons: Each time you enter a dungeon, it will be randomly generated, ensuring that each playthrough is different and challenging.
- Turn-based combat: The battles in this game are turn-based, with each Pokemon taking turns to attack or defend. You can use different moves, items, and strategies to defeat your opponents.
- Evolution: As you progress through the game, your Pokemon will level up and evolve, becoming stronger and learning new moves.
- Storyline: The game has an engaging storyline with various twists and turns. You will discover the reason behind your transformation into a Pokemon and the natural disasters that are occurring in the Pokemon world.
- Legendary Pokemon: The game features several legendary Pokemon, including Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza, which play a significant role in the storyline.
- Side quests: In addition to the main storyline, there are several side quests that you can complete to earn rewards and unlock new features.
- Multiplayer: The game features a multiplayer mode where you can connect with other players and explore dungeons together.
In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team, you can choose from one of 16 different starter Pokemon. Here are the three starter Pokemon that you can choose from:
- Bulbasaur: Bulbasaur is a grass/poison type Pokemon that is known for its large, bulb-like growth on its back. It has good defense and can learn a variety of moves, including Razor Leaf and Sleep Powder.
- Charmander: Charmander is a fire type Pokemon that is known for its fiery tail. It has high attack and speed stats, making it a powerful fighter. It can learn moves like Flamethrower and Slash.
- Squirtle: Squirtle is a water type Pokemon that is known for its turtle-like appearance. It has high defense and can learn moves like Water Gun and Bubble Beam.
Each of these starter Pokemon has its own strengths and weaknesses, so it’s important to choose the one that best fits your playstyle.
Chapter 1: A Stormy Rescue Team
- The game begins with the player character (who has turned into a Pokemon) meeting a partner Pokemon and forming a rescue team. They complete some basic missions and help out some Pokemon in need.
- They soon discover that natural disasters are occurring all over the Pokemon world and decide to investigate.
Chapter 2: The New Guild Recruits
- The rescue team learns about the Wigglytuff Guild, an organization that trains rescue teams to become stronger.
- They travel to the guild and take a series of tests to become members.
Chapter 3: The Scream
- The rescue team receives a mission to save a Pokemon from a haunted mansion.
- They discover that a Gengar is behind the haunting and must defeat it in battle to complete the mission.
Chapter 4: Gatekeepers
- The rescue team discovers that several Pokemon have been guarding the entrance to a mysterious dungeon.
- They defeat the gatekeepers and enter the dungeon, where they meet the legendary Pokemon, Mew.
Chapter 5: The First Official Exploration
- The rescue team is assigned an official mission to explore a new dungeon.
- They encounter several new Pokemon and discover a strange artifact.
Chapter 6: Team Skull
- The rescue team learns about a group of rogue Pokemon called Team Skull who are causing trouble.
- They confront the team and defeat them in battle.
Chapter 7: Groudon’s Heart
- The rescue team learns that the legendary Pokemon, Groudon, is causing the natural disasters in the Pokemon world.
- They journey to a volcano to confront Groudon and must battle it to stop the disasters.
Chapter 8: The Big Adventure Begins
- The rescue team embarks on a journey to collect artifacts and save the world from the natural disasters caused by Groudon.
- They meet several legendary Pokemon, including Kyogre and Rayquaza, who help them on their quest.
Chapter 9: The End of the Adventure
- The rescue team collects all of the necessary artifacts and confronts Groudon in a final battle.
- They are successful in stopping the disasters and saving the world.
- The player character learns the truth about their past and must make a choice about whether to return to their human form or stay as a Pokemon.
- Pikachu: A yellow, electric-type Pokemon known for its lightning bolt-shaped tail and its ability to generate and store electricity in its cheeks.
- Charizard: A fire/flying-type Pokemon known for its dragon-like appearance and powerful flames. It can fly and shoot fire from its mouth.
- Blastoise: A water-type Pokemon known for its turtle-like appearance and ability to shoot powerful jets of water from the cannons on its shell.
- Bulbasaur: A grass/poison-type Pokemon with a large bulb on its back that it uses to store energy for its attacks.
- Squirtle: A water-type Pokemon with a turtle-like appearance and a shell on its back that it can retract into for protection.
- Snorlax: A normal-type Pokemon known for its immense size and its ability to sleep for long periods of time. It can also eat almost anything.
- Jigglypuff: A normal/fairy-type Pokemon with a round, pink body and a curled tuft of hair on its forehead. It has the ability to sing a lullaby that puts its opponents to sleep.
- Eevee: A normal-type Pokemon with the ability to evolve into several different forms depending on the conditions it is exposed to.
- Dragonite: A dragon/flying-type Pokemon known for its massive size and ability to fly at high speeds. It is also incredibly strong and can breathe fire.
- Gengar: A ghost/poison-type Pokemon with a shadowy appearance and the ability to disappear into the shadows. It can also create illusions to confuse its opponents.
- Machamp: A fighting-type Pokemon known for its incredible strength and ability to punch at lightning-fast speeds.
- Gyarados: A water/flying-type Pokemon known for its immense size and power. It can also breathe fire and create massive whirlpools.
- Lapras: A water/ice-type Pokemon known for its long neck and ability to swim at high speeds. It can also generate ice to freeze its opponents.
- Mewtwo: A psychic-type Pokemon known for its incredible psychic powers and ability to create illusions. It is also incredibly intelligent.
- Arcanine: A fire-type Pokemon known for its speed and agility. It is also incredibly loyal and makes a great guard dog.
- Raichu: A yellow, electric-type Pokemon and evolved form of Pikachu. It has even stronger electrical abilities and a longer tail.
- Alakazam: A psychic-type Pokemon known for its incredible intelligence and ability to use telekinesis to move objects with its mind.
- Zapdos: An electric/flying-type Pokemon and one of the legendary birds. It has the ability to create powerful electrical storms and can fly at high speeds.
- Articuno: An ice/flying-type Pokemon and one of the legendary birds. It has the ability to create blizzards and fly at high speeds.
- Mew: A psychic-type Pokemon and one of the rarest Pokemon in the game. It has the ability to use all of the other Pokemon’s moves and is incredibly elusive.