Pokemon White ROM is available to download for all devices. You can download the English and Japanese versions of the game below. This ROM file can be run on iPhone, Android, Mac, and Windows devices. But remember you must have an emulator to emulate the file.
Pokemon White ROM
- File: Pokemon White ROM
- Console: NDS
- Genre: Role Playing
- Region: Europe, USA
- Platforms: Android, Mac, iPhone, Windows
Download Pokemon White ROM from below:
|Pokemon White Version ROM
|Pokemon White ROM [USA, Europe]
|Pocket Monster White ROM [Japan]
Pokemon White Emulator
|Pokemon White Emulator for Windows and Mac
|Pokemon White Emulator fro Android
|Pokemon White Emulator for iPhone
Also See –> Pokemon Crystal ROM
Setup and Installation Guide
- Download Pokemon White Emulator and Pokemon White ROM.
- Install the emulator on your device.
- Open the ROM file inside your emulator.
- Click on Play.
Pokemon White is a role-playing video game that was released in 2010 by Nintendo for the Nintendo DS handheld console. It is part of the fifth generation of the Pokemon series, along with its counterpart game, Pokemon Black. The game is set in the Unova region, a fictional area based on New York City, and follows the journey of a young trainer as they collect and train Pokemon, battle other trainers, and work to become the champion of the Pokemon League. Like other games in the series, Pokemon White features a variety of new Pokemon, as well as new gameplay mechanics and features.
In Pokemon White, the player takes on the role of a young trainer who sets out on a journey to collect and train Pokemon in the Unova region. Along the way, they meet a variety of characters, including Professor Juniper, who gives them their first Pokemon, and their rival, who also has a dream of becoming the champion.
As the player explores the region and battles other trainers, they discover that an organization known as Team Plasma is attempting to liberate all Pokemon from their trainers, believing that they should be free to live in the wild. The player soon becomes embroiled in the conflict between Team Plasma and the trainers of the region, eventually uncovering the true intentions of the organization’s leader, N.
As the player works their way through the Gym Leaders of Unova, they also encounter the mysterious legendary Pokemon known as Reshiram, who plays a key role in the story. Along the way, they must also confront the Elite Four and the reigning champion, Alder, in order to become the new champion of the Pokemon League.
Ultimately, the player must decide whether to side with Team Plasma or to stop them from carrying out their plan to liberate all Pokemon. The story of Pokemon White explores themes of the relationship between humans and Pokemon, the nature of power, and the importance of freedom and choice.
In Pokemon White, the gameplay revolves around exploring the Unova region, collecting and training Pokemon, battling other trainers, and working to become the champion of the Pokemon League. The game features turn-based battles in which players select moves for their Pokemon to use against their opponent. The goal of battles is to defeat the opposing Pokemon by reducing its HP to zero.
As the player explores the region, they encounter a variety of Pokemon that they can catch and add to their team. Each Pokemon has unique stats, abilities, and moves, which players can use to build a well-rounded team. The game also features new gameplay mechanics, such as the introduction of triple battles and rotation battles, which add strategic depth to the battles.
In addition to battling, players can also participate in side activities such as contests and mini-games. The game also features online connectivity, allowing players to trade Pokemon with other players and battle against them over the internet.
As players progress through the game, they earn Gym Badges by defeating Gym Leaders in Pokemon battles. These badges allow players to access new areas of the game and eventually challenge the Elite Four and the reigning champion of the Pokemon League.
Overall, Pokemon White offers a deep and engaging gameplay experience that encourages exploration, strategy, and teamwork.
Pokemon White is a feature-rich game that offers a variety of gameplay elements and mechanics. Here are some of the key features of the game:
- Unova region: Pokemon White takes place in the Unova region, a fictional area based on New York City. The region features a variety of diverse locations, including cities, forests, caves, and more.
- New Pokemon: As part of the fifth generation of the Pokemon series, Pokemon White features a variety of new Pokemon that players can catch and add to their team. These include starters Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott, as well as many other unique creatures.
- Triple battles and Rotation battles: Pokemon White introduces two new battle formats, triple battles and rotation battles, which add strategic depth and complexity to battles.
- Online connectivity: The game features online connectivity, allowing players to trade Pokemon with other players and battle against them over the internet.
- Gyms and Gym Leaders: In order to progress through the game, players must defeat Gym Leaders in Pokemon battles to earn Gym Badges. These badges allow players to access new areas of the game and eventually challenge the Elite Four and the reigning champion of the Pokemon League.
- Team Plasma: The game’s story revolves around the conflict between the player and Team Plasma, an organization that seeks to liberate all Pokemon from their trainers. The player must decide whether to side with or against Team Plasma and ultimately prevent their plans from coming to fruition.
- Contests and mini-games: In addition to battling, players can also participate in side activities such as contests and mini-games, which offer rewards and prizes.
Pokemon White Starters
Pokemon White features three starter Pokemon that players can choose from at the beginning of their journey. The starter Pokemon are as follows:
- Snivy: Snivy is a Grass-type Pokemon that resembles a small green serpent. It has high Speed and Special Defense stats, making it a great choice for players who want a speedy and defensive Pokemon.
- Tepig: Tepig is a Fire-type Pokemon that resembles a small pig. It has high Attack and Defense stats, making it a great choice for players who want a powerful and sturdy Pokemon.
- Oshawott: Oshawott is a Water-type Pokemon that resembles a small otter. It has high Defense and Special Defense stats, making it a great choice for players who want a resilient and defensive Pokemon.
Each starter Pokemon also has a unique set of moves and abilities that make them well-suited for different playstyles and strategies. Players can choose their starter Pokemon based on their personal preferences and playstyle.
Pokemon White Walkthrough
Here’s a chapter-wise walkthrough for Pokemon White:
Chapter 1: Nuvema Town
- The game starts in Nuvema Town, where the player meets Professor Juniper and receives their starter Pokemon.
- The player battles their rival, and then sets out on their journey.
Chapter 2: Accumula Town
- The player arrives in Accumula Town, where they encounter the mysterious Team Plasma for the first time.
- The player battles Team Plasma and learns about their plan to liberate all Pokemon from their trainers.
Chapter 3: Striaton City
- The player arrives in Striaton City and battles the first Gym Leader, Cilan, Chili, or Cress, depending on the player’s chosen starter Pokemon.
- The player also learns about the Gym Leader’s speciality in either Grass, Fire, or Water-type Pokemon.
Chapter 4: Dreamyard
- The player travels to the Dreamyard, where they battle Team Plasma and help rescue a Munna.
- The player also obtains HM01 Cut, which allows them to cut down small trees and access new areas.
Chapter 5: Nacrene City
- The player arrives in Nacrene City and battles the second Gym Leader, Lenora, who specializes in Normal-type Pokemon.
- The player also learns about the ancient history of the region and obtains the C-Gear, which allows them to connect with other players.
Chapter 6: Pinwheel Forest
- The player travels through Pinwheel Forest, where they encounter Team Plasma once again and help rescue some stolen Pokemon.
- The player also battles the third Gym Leader, Burgh, who specializes in Bug-type Pokemon.
Chapter 7: Castelia City
- The player arrives in Castelia City, a large and bustling metropolis, and meets a variety of new characters.
- The player also battles Team Plasma and learns more about their true intentions.
Chapter 8: Nimbasa City
- The player arrives in Nimbasa City, a city famous for its amusement park and gym.
- The player battles the fourth Gym Leader, Elesa, who specializes in Electric-type Pokemon.
Chapter 9: Driftveil City
- The player arrives in Driftveil City, a bustling port town.
- The player battles the fifth Gym Leader, Clay, who specializes in Ground-type Pokemon.
Chapter 10: Chargestone Cave
- The player travels through Chargestone Cave, a dark and mysterious cavern.
- The player also battles Team Plasma and learns about their plans to use a legendary Pokemon.
Chapter 11: Mistralton City
- The player arrives in Mistralton City, a town located at the base of a mountain.
- The player battles the sixth Gym Leader, Skyla, who specializes in Flying-type Pokemon.
- The player also obtains HM02 Fly, which allows them to fly to previously visited locations.
Chapter 12: Twist Mountain
- The player travels through Twist Mountain, a snowy mountain range.
- The player also battles Team Plasma and learns about their plan to awaken a legendary Pokemon.
Chapter 13: Opelucid City
- The player arrives in Opelucid City, a city that changes its appearance depending on the version of the game.
- The player battles the seventh Gym Leader, Drayden (in Pokemon White), who specializes in Dragon-type Pokemon.
- The player also learns about the history of the legendary Pokemon and their connection to the region.
Chapter 14: Victory Road
- The player travels through Victory Road, a challenging cave that leads to the Pokemon League.
- The player battles various trainers and encounters many powerful Pokemon.
Chapter 15: Pokemon League
- The player battles the Elite Four, a group of powerful trainers who specialize in various types of Pokemon.
- The player then battles the Champion, who turns out to be their childhood friend and rival, N.
- N reveals that he is the leader of Team Plasma and has been using them to carry out his own plans.
- The player battles N and ultimately defeats him, putting an end to Team Plasma’s plans.
- Chapter 16: Postgame
- After becoming the Champion, the player can explore new areas and complete various postgame activities.
- This includes battling the Battle Subway, participating in the Pokemon World Tournament, and catching powerful legendary Pokemon.
- The player can also trade and battle with other players using the C-Gear and online features.
Pokemon White Pokedex
|This intelligent Pokémon’s eyes sparkle brightly as it gazes at its surroundings. With razor-sharp instincts, it can sense the movements of its enemies.
|It moves along the ground as if sliding. Its swift movements befuddle its foes, and it then attacks with a vine whip.
|It only gives its all against strong opponents who are not fazed by the glare from Serperior’s noble eyes.
|It can deftly dodge its foe’s attacks while shooting fireballs from its nose. It roasts berries before it eats them.
|It moves with explosive speed and has a fiery temperament, but it can cool down and hide in the mud when necessary.
|It has mastered fast and powerful fighting moves. It grows a beard of fire as it becomes more experienced in battle.
|The scalchop on its stomach isn’t just used for battle—it can be used to break open hard berries as well.
|It fights using the scalchop on its stomach. In response to an attack, it retaliates immediately by slashing.
|Its arms are swords made of water. If it doesn’t move for a while, they will bloat and not be able to move.
|Using food stored in cheek pouches, they can keep watch for days. They use their tails to communicate with others.
|When they see an enemy, their tails stand high, and they spit the seeds of berries stored in their cheek pouches.
|Its superb sense of smell ensures that this Pokémon won’t forget any scent, no matter what.
|It has black, cape-like fur that is very hard and decreases the amount of damage it receives. Its face resembles a beard made of black hair, and its fur puffs out above its paws.
|This extremely wise Pokémon excels at rescuing people stranded at sea or in the mountains. Its shaggy fur shields it from the cold.
|Its cute act is a ruse. When victims let down their guard, they find their items taken. It attacks with sharp claws.
|With their sharp claws, they cut enemies. What sounds like crying is actually a warning to foes: stay away or be cut.
|It’s easy to capture many of them,