Pokemon Black ROM can be played on any Nintendo DS Emulator. This ROM file is available for four different regions. You can download the ROM file along with Emulator from the below. You can play the Black ROM on any Android, PC, or iPhone because there are NDS emulators are available to run the file.
Pokemon Black ROM
- File: Pokemon Black ROM
- Console: NDS
- Genre: Role Playing
- Region: Europe, USA
- Emulators: NDS Emulators
- Platforms: Android, Mac, iPhone, Windows
Download Pokemon Black ROM From below
|Pokemon Black Version ROM
|Pokemon Black ROM USA Europe)
|Pokemon Black ROM Japan
Pokemon Black Emulator
|Pokemon Black Emulator for PC
|Pokemon Black Emulator for Android
|Pokemon Black Emulator for iPhone
Also See–>Pokemon HeartGold ROM
Setup and Installation Guide
Follow the following steps to run the Pokemon Black ROM on your device.
- Download Pokemon Black ROM and NDS Emulator from the above link.
- Install the emulator on your device,
- Open the NDS emulator and select the Black ROM file.
- Open the ROM file and play it.
- There is no need to extract the ROM’s ZIP file as the emulator can emulate this file.
Pokemon Black is a role-playing video game developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo DS handheld game console. It is part of the fifth generation of the Pokemon series and was first released in Japan in 2010, with worldwide releases following in 2011. The game takes place in the Unova region, a fictional region based on New York City, and follows the journey of a young Pokemon trainer as they battle other trainers and collect Pokemon in their quest to become the Pokemon Champion. The game introduced new Pokemon species, features, and gameplay mechanics to the series, including a 3D camera perspective during battles and the ability to rotate the camera during gameplay.
The story follows a young protagonist who sets out on a journey to become the champion of the Unova region. Along the way, the protagonist encounters Team Plasma, a mysterious group of individuals who claim to want to liberate Pokemon from their trainers.
The protagonist soon learns that Team Plasma’s true intentions are to capture legendary Pokemon and use them to rule over the region. The protagonist’s journey becomes intertwined with that of N, a mysterious individual who has the ability to communicate with Pokemon.
As the protagonist travels through the region and collects gym badges, they encounter and battle against members of Team Plasma. Eventually, they confront N and the team’s leader, Ghetsis, who reveal their plans for domination.
In the climax of the game, the protagonist and N confront Ghetsis in a final battle. With the help of their Pokemon, they are able to defeat him and put an end to Team Plasma’s plans.
Afterward, N leaves the region to ponder his role in the world of Pokemon, while the protagonist continues their journey to become the champion of the Unova region.
The game follows the traditional gameplay of the Pokemon series, with a few new features and enhancements.
The player takes on the role of a young trainer who embarks on a journey to become the Pokemon League Champion. The game is set in the Unova region, a fictional region based on the New York City metropolitan area. The player must explore various towns and cities, battle other trainers, and catch and train Pokemon.
The battle system in Pokemon Black is turn-based and involves selecting moves for the player’s Pokemon to use against their opponent. Each Pokemon has its own unique set of moves and abilities, and different types of Pokemon are strong or weak against different types of attacks. The game also features a new battle mechanic called Triple Battles, where three Pokemon are on the field at once.
One of the new features in Pokemon Black is the introduction of seasons, which change every month and affect the availability of certain Pokemon and items. The game also introduces a new villainous team called Team Plasma, who seek to liberate Pokemon from their trainers.
The game includes over 150 new Pokemon, as well as some returning ones from previous generations. The player can catch and train these Pokemon, evolve them, and use them in battles against other trainers.
Overall, Pokemon Black offers a fun and engaging gameplay experience for fans of the Pokemon series, with its new features and enhancements adding to the classic formula.
The game features several new and unique elements, including:
- Unova Region: Pokémon Black is set in the Unova region, which is based on New York City. It is a vast and diverse region with a variety of landscapes, from bustling cities to rugged mountains.
- New Pokémon: Pokémon Black introduces 156 new Pokémon, bringing the total number of Pokémon in the series to 649. Many of these new Pokémon are unique to the Unova region and have new abilities and moves.
- Triple Battles and Rotation Battles: Pokémon Black features two new types of battles – Triple Battles and Rotation Battles. In Triple Battles, each trainer uses three Pokémon at a time, and the battle takes place on a three-by-three grid. In Rotation Battles, each trainer uses three Pokémon but can switch them out during the battle.
- C-Gear: The C-Gear is a new device that allows players to communicate with other players wirelessly. It also has various applications, such as the ability to check your Pokémon’s status and check your friends’ online status.
- Seasonal Changes: The Unova region experiences seasonal changes, which affect the availability of certain Pokémon and the appearance of certain areas.
- Enhanced Graphics: Pokémon Black features enhanced graphics and animations compared to previous games in the series.
- New Storyline: The game features a new storyline that revolves around the conflict between the player and the evil organization, Team Plasma. The story also explores themes such as morality, ethics, and the relationship between humans and Pokémon.
Pokemon Black Starters
The three starter Pokémon available in Pokémon Black are:
- Snivy – a Grass-type serpent Pokémon with the ability Overgrow. Its moveset includes Vine Whip, Leaf Tornado, and Growth.
- Tepig – a Fire-type piglet Pokémon with the ability Blaze. Its moveset includes Ember, Flame Charge, and Tail Whip.
- Oshawott – a Water-type sea otter Pokémon with the ability Torrent. Its moveset includes Water Gun, Razor Shell, and Tail Whip.
Pokemon Black Walkthrough
Chapter 1: Welcome to the Unova Region
- The game begins with the player character arriving in the Unova region.
- After receiving their starter Pokemon from Professor Juniper, the player is challenged to a battle by their friend/rival, Bianca.
Chapter 2: Striaton City
- The player arrives in Striaton City and challenges the Gym Leader, Cilan, Chili, and Cress, who specialize in Grass-, Fire-, and Water-type Pokemon, respectively.
- After defeating them, the player receives their first Gym Badge.
Chapter 3: Dreamyard
- The player visits the Dreamyard, where they encounter the Plasma Grunts, who are trying to capture a Munna.
- The player helps the Munna escape and battles the Plasma Grunts.
Chapter 4: Nacrene City
- The player arrives in Nacrene City and challenges the Gym Leader, Lenora, who specializes in Normal-type Pokemon.
- After defeating her, the player receives their second Gym Badge.
- The player also visits the Nacrene Museum and battles Team Plasma again.
Chapter 5: Castelia City
- The player arrives in Castelia City, a bustling metropolis.
- The player battles the Castelia Gym Leader, Burgh, who specializes in Bug-type Pokemon.
- After defeating him, the player receives their third Gym Badge.
- The player also battles Team Plasma again and learns about the legendary Pokemon Reshiram/Zekrom.
Chapter 6: Nimbasa City
- The player arrives in Nimbasa City and visits the amusement park.
- The player battles the Nimbasa Gym Leader, Elesa, who specializes in Electric-type Pokemon.
- After defeating her, the player receives their fourth Gym Badge.
- The player also participates in a musical and battles Team Plasma again.
Chapter 7: Driftveil City
- The player arrives in Driftveil City and battles the Gym Leader, Clay, who specializes in Ground-type Pokemon.
- After defeating him, the player receives their fifth Gym Badge.
- The player also battles Team Plasma again and learns about their plan to take over the region.
Chapter 8: Mistralton City
- The player arrives in Mistralton City and battles the Gym Leader, Skyla, who specializes in Flying-type Pokemon.
- After defeating her, the player receives their sixth Gym Badge.
- The player also helps the cargo plane at the airport and battles Team Plasma again.
Chapter 9: Chargestone Cave
- The player visits Chargestone Cave, where they encounter wild Electric-type Pokemon and battle the Plasma Grunts.
- The player also meets the legendary Pokemon Cobalion/Terrakion/Virizion.
Chapter 10: Opelucid City
- The player arrives in Opelucid City and battles the Gym Leader, Drayden/Iris, who specializes in Dragon-type Pokemon.
- After defeating them, the player receives their seventh Gym Badge.
- The player also learns about the legendary Pokemon’s role in the region’s history and battles Team Plasma again.
Chapter 11: Victory Road
- The player travels through Victory Road, battling strong trainers and wild Pokemon.
- The player also encounters N and battles his/her way to the Pokemon League.
Chapter 12: Pokemon League
- The player arrives at the Pokemon League and battles the Elite Four members Shauntal, Grimsley, Caitlin, and Marshal.
- After defeating them, the player faces the Pokemon League Champion, Alder.
- After defeating him, the player becomes the new Pokemon League Champion.
Chapter 13: Post-Game
- After becoming the Pokemon League Champion, the player can explore the region and catch more Pokemon.
- The player can also participate in various side-quests and battle facilities, such as the Battle Subway and Battle Tower.
- The player can also challenge and capture the legendary Pokemon Reshiram/Zekrom, depending on which version of the game they are playing.
- Additionally, the player can participate in the Pokemon World Tournament, which allows them to battle against various trainers from previous Pokemon games and re-live nostalgic battles.
- The player can also trade and battle with other players through online connectivity or local wireless connections.
- Finally, the player can also participate in the post-game story involving Team Plasma’s final plan and the fate of the legendary Pokemon.
Pokemon Black Pokedex
- Snivy – Grass-type Pokemon. It is known for its speed and agility, and can easily dodge attacks. It evolves into Servine.
- Tepig – Fire-type Pokemon. Its flaming tail is an indication of its energy level. It evolves into Pignite.
- Oshawott – Water-type Pokemon. It is a skilled swimmer and can use its scalchop to attack opponents. It evolves into Dewott.
- Patrat – Normal-type Pokemon. It has excellent eyesight, which it uses to keep watch over its surroundings.
- Purrloin – Dark-type Pokemon. It is a sneaky Pokemon that is known for its thieving ways.
- Blitzle – Electric-type Pokemon. It is a fast runner and can generate electricity from its mane. It evolves into Zebstrika.
- Roggenrola – Rock-type Pokemon. It has a tough outer shell that protects it from attacks. It evolves into Boldore.
- Woobat – Psychic/Flying-type Pokemon. It emits ultrasonic waves to navigate and can use its psychic powers to attack. It evolves into Swoobat.
- Drilbur – Ground-type Pokemon. It has powerful claws that it uses to dig through the ground. It evolves into Excadrill.
- Timburr – Fighting-type Pokemon. It carries a wooden beam as a weapon and uses it to train its strength. It evolves into Gurdurr.
- Tympole – Water-type Pokemon. It has a round body and can use sound waves to confuse its enemies. It evolves into Palpitoad.
- Sawk – Fighting-type Pokemon. It is a skilled martial artist that uses its powerful punches to defeat opponents.
- Sewaddle – Bug/Grass-type Pokemon. It spins silk to make a cocoon and can use its sticky thread to immobilize enemies. It evolves into Swadloon.
- Venipede – Bug/Poison-type Pokemon. It has a hard shell that protects it and can poison enemies with its spikes. It evolves into Whirlipede.
- Cottonee – Grass/Fairy-type Pokemon. It has cotton-like fluff that it uses to float in the air. It evolves into Whimsicott.
- Petilil – Grass-type Pokemon. It releases a sweet fragrance that can calm others. It evolves into Lilligant.
- Sandile – Ground/Dark-type Pokemon. It can hide in the sand and ambush enemies. It evolves into Krokorok.
- Darumaka – Fire-type Pokemon. It has a burning flame inside its body that never goes out. It evolves into Darmanitan.
- Maractus – Grass-type Pokemon. It can use its cactus-like body to store water and survive in the desert.
- Sigilyph – Psychic/Flying-type Pokemon. It has mysterious patterns on its body and can use its psychic powers to create illusions.