Pokemon Platinum ROM is available to download in four regions. This ROM file can be played on any Nintendo DS emulator on any device like PC, android, and iPhone. You can download all Versions on Platinum ROM from below.
Pokemon Platinum ROM
- File: Pokemon Platinum ROM
- Console: NDS
- Genre: Role Playing
- Region: Europe, USA
- Platforms: Android, Mac, iPhone, Windows
Download Pokemon Platinum ROM from below:
|Pokemon Platinum Version ROM||Download|
|Pokemon Platinum ROM [US][Europe]||Download|
|Pocket Monster Platinum ROM Japan||Download|
Pokemon Platinum Emulator
|Pokemon Platinum Emulator for PC||Download|
|Pokemon Platinum Emulator for Android||Download|
|Pokemon Platinum Emulator for iPhone(IOS)||Download|
Also See–>Pokemon Black ROM
Setup and Installation Guide
- Download Pokemon Platinum ROM and Pokemon Platinum emulator from above links.
- Install the emulator on your device.
- Open the emulator and select Platinum ROM.
- Open the ROM and start Playing.
Pokemon Platinum is a popular video game in the Pokemon franchise that was released for the Nintendo DS in 2008. It is an enhanced version of the previous Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl games, with added features such as new areas, characters, and gameplay elements.
In the game, players control a Pokemon trainer who travels through the Sinnoh region to capture and train different Pokemon creatures, and compete in battles with other trainers. The ultimate goal is to become the champion of the Pokemon League by defeating the Elite Four and the region’s champion.
Pokemon Platinum also introduces the Distortion World, a mysterious alternate dimension that players can explore and new legendary Pokemon, including Giratina, which serves as the game’s primary antagonist.
The story of Pokemon Platinum is set in the Sinnoh region, a vast area full of diverse landscapes, including forests, mountains, and bodies of water.
The game begins with the player character, who is a young Pokemon trainer from the small town of Twinleaf, setting out on a journey to become the champion of the Sinnoh region. Along the way, they will face many challenges and encounter a variety of Pokemon.
As the player explores the Sinnoh region, they will discover that an evil organization called Team Galactic is planning to use the legendary Pokemon, Dialga and Palkia, to create a new world in their image. The player must team up with other trainers and thwart Team Galactic’s plans to save the region from destruction.
Along the way, the player will face off against Gym Leaders, powerful trainers who specialize in specific types of Pokemon, and ultimately, the Elite Four, the toughest trainers in the region. With each victory, the player will gain badges and become stronger.
Throughout the game, the player will also encounter the mysterious character, Looker, who is investigating Team Galactic’s activities. As the player progresses, they will uncover the secrets behind Looker’s true identity and his connection to Team Galactic.
The climax of the story occurs when the player faces off against Team Galactic’s leader, Cyrus, in their headquarters at the Spear Pillar. After defeating Cyrus, the player has to confront the powerful Giratina, another legendary Pokemon, to restore balance to the region.
In the end, the player will become the champion of the Sinnoh region and complete their journey. However, there are still mysteries and secrets to uncover in the world of Pokemon, and the player will undoubtedly continue to explore and discover new things long after the story of Pokemon Platinum has come to an end.
The gameplay of Pokemon Platinum is similar to the other games in the Pokemon franchise, where players control a young trainer who sets out on a journey to become the best Pokemon trainer in the world. However, Platinum is an enhanced version of the previous games, Diamond and Pearl, with several new features and improvements.
The game is set in the Sinnoh region, where players can explore various towns, cities, and routes. They can battle gym leaders to earn badges, catch wild Pokemon, and train their own Pokemon to become stronger. Along the way, they will encounter Team Galactic, a criminal organization that seeks to capture the legendary Pokemon Dialga and Palkia to create a new world order.
One of the new features in Platinum is the inclusion of the Distortion World, a mysterious realm where players can battle Giratina, the third legendary Pokemon of the Sinnoh region. The game also introduces the Battle Frontier, a special facility where players can participate in various challenges and battles to earn Battle Points (BP) to exchange for rare items and Pokemon.
Another significant addition to Platinum is the inclusion of the Wi-Fi Plaza, a new feature that allows players to interact with each other online. They can participate in various mini-games and activities, such as trading Pokemon and playing multiplayer games with friends.
Overall, Pokemon Platinum offers a fun and engaging gameplay experience with various new features and improvements to the previous games in the series. It provides hours of fun for both new and experienced Pokemon trainers.
Some of the features of Pokémon Platinum include:
- New storyline: Pokémon Platinum features an expanded storyline compared to its predecessors, which includes new characters, events, and areas to explore.
- Distortion World: A new area called the Distortion World is introduced, which players can explore as they progress through the game.
- New forms for Pokémon: Several Pokémon have new forms, such as Giratina, which has an Origin Forme that can be accessed in the Distortion World.
- Wi-Fi Plaza: A new Wi-Fi Plaza has been added, which allows players to connect with other players and participate in mini-games.
- Battle Frontier: The Battle Frontier has been expanded with new battle facilities, such as the Battle Castle and Battle Hall.
- New Pokémon: Several new Pokémon have been added to the game, including the legendary Pokémon Shaymin and Giratina’s Origin Forme.
- Updated graphics: Pokémon Platinum features updated graphics compared to Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, with improved 3D models and animations.
- Poketch: The Poketch, a tool that displays various information such as the time and the location of the player, has been updated with new features.
- Multiplayer features: Pokémon Platinum allows players to battle and trade with other players wirelessly or online using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- Improved soundtrack: The game features an improved soundtrack compared to Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, with new tracks and remixed versions of existing tracks.
Pokemon Platinum Starters
The three starter Pokemon that you can choose from in Pokemon Platinum are:
- Turtwig – a Grass-type Pokemon. Its final evolution is Torterra, a Grass and Ground-type Pokemon.
- Chimchar – a Fire-type Pokemon. Its final evolution is Infernape, a Fire and Fighting-type Pokemon.
- Piplup – a Water-type Pokemon. Its final evolution is Empoleon, a Water and Steel-type Pokemon.
Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough
Chapter 1: The Beginning
- The game starts with Professor Rowan’s introduction and choosing your starter Pokémon (Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup).
- You then battle your rival and head towards Jubilife City.
Chapter 2: Jubilife City
- In Jubilife City, you will learn about the Pokétch, a device that helps you in your journey.
- You will also battle your rival and receive a package for Professor Rowan.
Chapter 3: Oreburgh City
- You will travel to Oreburgh City and challenge the Gym Leader, Roark, for your first Gym Badge.
- After defeating Roark, you will receive the Coal Badge and the HM for Rock Smash.
Chapter 4: Eterna City
- You will travel to Eterna City and battle the Gym Leader, Gardenia, for your second Gym Badge.
- After defeating Gardenia, you will receive the Forest Badge and the HM for Cut.
Chapter 5: Pastoria City
- You will travel to Pastoria City and challenge the Gym Leader, Wake, for your third Gym Badge.
- After defeating Wake, you will receive the Fen Badge and the HM for Surf.
Chapter 6: Veilstone City
- You will travel to Veilstone City and battle the Gym Leader, Maylene, for your fourth Gym Badge.
- After defeating Maylene, you will receive the Cobble Badge and the HM for Strength.
Chapter 7: Snowpoint City
- You will travel to Snowpoint City and challenge the Gym Leader, Candice, for your fifth Gym Badge.
- After defeating Candice, you will receive the Icicle Badge and the HM for Rock Climb.
Chapter 8: Sunyshore City
- You will travel to Sunyshore City and battle the Gym Leader, Volkner, for your sixth Gym Badge.
- After defeating Volkner, you will receive the Beacon Badge and the HM for Defog.
Chapter 9: Victory Road
- You will travel through Victory Road, a cave that leads to the Pokémon League.
- Along the way, you will battle several trainers and encounter strong wild Pokémon.
Chapter 10: The Pokémon League
- You will reach the Pokémon League and battle the Elite Four.
- The Elite Four consists of Aaron (Bug-type), Bertha (Ground-type), Flint (Fire-type), and Lucian (Psychic-type).
- After defeating the Elite Four, you will face the Champion, Cynthia.
Chapter 11: Post-Game
- After becoming the Champion, you can explore the Battle Frontier, a facility that offers several battle challenges.
- You can also catch several legendary Pokémon, including Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia.
- Additionally, you can complete the Pokédex by catching all the available Pokémon in the game.
Chapter 12: Distortion World and Battle with Giratina
- Once you have caught the Legendary Pokémon, Giratina, you can travel to the Distortion World.
- In the Distortion World, you will need to solve puzzles and battle trainers to reach the heart of the world.
- At the end, you will battle Giratina in its Origin Forme.
Chapter 13: Stark Mountain and Battle with Heatran
- You can travel to Stark Mountain and explore the volcanic area, battling trainers and catching Pokémon.
- At the end of the area, you will battle Heatran, a Legendary Fire/Steel-type Pokémon.
Chapter 14: Pal Park and Catching Legendaries
- After obtaining the National Dex, you can travel to the Pal Park and transfer Pokémon from previous generations of the Pokémon games.
- You can also catch several other Legendary Pokémon, including Regigigas, Cresselia, and Shaymin.
Chapter 15: Battle with Arceus
- If you have obtained the Azure Flute, you can travel to the Hall of Origin and battle Arceus, the Legendary Pokémon associated with creation.
Chapter 16: Battle with Red
- After completing all other post-game content, you can travel to Mt. Silver and battle Red, the protagonist from the previous generation games, who is considered the strongest trainer in the game.
Chapter 17: Completion and Achievements
- After completing all the game’s content and challenges, you will have obtained all eight Gym Badges, defeated the Elite Four, and become the Champion.
- Additionally, you will have caught several Legendary Pokémon and completed the Pokédex, achieving the game’s ultimate goal.
Chapter 18: Online Features
- Pokémon Platinum includes several online features that allow players to battle and trade with others around the world.
- You can connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection and participate in various online events and competitions.
Chapter 19: Extra Features
- Pokémon Platinum includes several additional features not found in the previous generation games, including the Battle Frontier and the Distortion World.
- The game also includes the ability to change the form of certain Pokémon, such as Giratina, and new Pokémon that were not available in previous games.
Chapter 20: Conclusion
- Pokémon Platinum is a complete and engaging RPG adventure that offers a wealth of content and challenges for players to explore.
- With its engaging storyline, diverse set of characters, and expansive world, it is no surprise that it is still regarded as one of the best Pokémon games to date.
Pokemon Platinum Pokedex
- Turtwig: A grass-type starter Pokemon, Turtwig has a hard shell on its back that serves as protection. It evolves into Grotle and then Torterra.
- Chimchar: A fire-type starter Pokemon, Chimchar is a small monkey-like creature that can create and control flames. It evolves into Monferno and then Infernape.
- Piplup: A water-type starter Pokemon, Piplup is a penguin-like creature that can swim underwater. It evolves into Prinplup and then Empoleon.
- Starly: A normal/flying-type Pokemon, Starly is a small bird with a black-and-white coloration. It evolves into Staravia and then Staraptor.
- Bidoof: A normal-type Pokemon, Bidoof is a small rodent-like creature with large front teeth. It evolves into Bibarel.
- Shinx: An electric-type Pokemon, Shinx is a small lion-like creature with blue fur and a yellow underbelly. It evolves into Luxio and then Luxray.
- Cranidos: A rock-type Pokemon, Cranidos is a dinosaur-like creature with a large head and powerful jaws. It evolves into Rampardos.
- Shieldon: A rock/steel-type Pokemon, Shieldon is a small dinosaur-like creature with a hard shell on its back. It evolves into Bastiodon.
- Burmy: A bug-type Pokemon, Burmy is a small worm-like creature that can change its appearance based on the environment it lives in. It evolves into Wormadam.
- Combee: A bug/flying-type Pokemon, Combee is a small bee-like creature that can only be female. It evolves into Vespiquen.
- Budew: A grass/poison-type Pokemon, Budew is a small plant-like creature that can release a sweet aroma to calm others. It evolves into Roselia.
- Roserade: A grass/poison-type Pokemon, Roserade is the final evolution of Roselia. It has a beautiful flower on its head and can release a deadly toxin.
- Zubat: A poison/flying-type Pokemon, Zubat is a bat-like creature that can navigate in the dark using echolocation. It evolves into Golbat.
- Geodude: A rock/ground-type Pokemon, Geodude is a small boulder-like creature with muscular arms. It evolves into Graveler and then Golem.
- Onix: A rock/ground-type Pokemon, Onix is a giant snake-like creature made of rocks. It can burrow through the ground and create earthquakes.
- Psyduck: A water-type Pokemon, Psyduck is a small yellow duck-like creature with psychic powers. It evolves into Golduck.
- Machop: A fighting-type Pokemon, Machop is a muscular humanoid creature with incredible strength. It evolves into Machoke and then Machamp.
- Gastly: A ghost/poison-type Pokemon, Gastly is a small purple ghost-like creature that can pass through walls. It evolves into Haunter and then Gengar.
- Drifloon: A ghost/flying-type Pokemon, Drifloon is a small balloon-like creature that can lift people away. It evolves into Drifblim.
- Buneary: A normal-type Pokemon, Buneary is a small rabbit-like creature with long ears. It can use its ears to sense its surroundings. It evolves into Lopunny.