You can download the Pokemon Soul Silver ROM from the below links for the Nintendo DS emulator. SoulSilver ROM file is available to download for different regions. You can select according to your region.
Pokemon Soul Silver ROM
- File: Pokemon Soul Silver ROM
- Console: NDS
- Genre: Role Playing
- Region: Europe, USA
- Platforms: Android, Mac, iPhone, Windows
Download Pokemon Soul Silver ROM from below:
|Pokemon Soul Silver Version ROM||Download|
|Pokemon Soul Silver ROM [USA, Europe]||Download|
|Pocket Monster Soul Silver ROM Japan||Download|
Pokemon Soul Silver Emulator
|Pokemon Soul Silver Emulator for PC||Download|
|Pokemon Soul Silver Emulator for Android||Download|
|Pokemon Soul Silver Emulator for iPhone||Download|
Also See –> Pokemon Ruby ROM
Setup and Installation Guide
- Download the Pokemon Soul Silver ROM and Pokemon Soul Silver emulator from the above links.
- Install the emulator on your device.
- Open the ROM from your emulator.
- Now enjoy the SoulSilver Game.
Pokemon Soul Silver
Pokemon SoulSilver is a role-playing video game developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo DS. It was first released in Japan in 2009, and later in other regions in 2010.
SoulSilver is a remake of the original Pokemon Silver version released for the Game Boy Color in 1999. It follows the same storyline as the original game, but features updated graphics, new gameplay features, and additional content. In the game, the player takes on the role of a Pokemon trainer who sets out on a journey to collect and train various Pokemon creatures, battling other trainers and gym leaders along the way. The game also features a real-time clock system, allowing events to occur at different times of day or days of the week. It is considered by many fans to be one of the best Pokemon games ever released.
The game is a remake of the 1999 Game Boy Color game, Pokemon Silver. The story of Pokemon Soul Silver follows the protagonist, a young trainer from New Bark Town, as they journey through the Johto region, catching and training Pokemon and battling gym leaders in order to become the champion of the Pokemon League.
At the beginning of the game, the player is given the choice of three starter Pokemon: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile. They are then sent on a journey to collect eight gym badges from various towns and cities in the Johto region. Along the way, they encounter a criminal organization known as Team Rocket, who are attempting to capture legendary Pokemon and use their power for their own purposes.
The player also has the opportunity to travel to the neighboring Kanto region, where they can collect additional gym badges and battle against trainers from the previous generation of Pokemon games. In Kanto, the player also has the chance to encounter and battle against Red, the protagonist of the original Pokemon games.
The ultimate goal of the game is to defeat the Elite Four and the champion of the Pokemon League in order to become the strongest trainer in the Johto region. Along the way, the player will encounter a variety of Pokemon, characters, and challenges, making for an engaging and exciting adventure.
The gameplay of Pokemon Soul Silver involves exploring the Johto region, battling other trainers, and capturing and training Pokemon. The player takes on the role of a Pokemon trainer who sets out on a journey to collect and battle with different types of Pokemon.
The game starts with the player choosing a starter Pokemon from one of three options: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile. The player then travels through different cities and towns, defeating gym leaders to earn badges and qualify for the Pokemon League. Along the way, the player encounters other trainers and can battle or trade with them.
One of the unique features of Pokemon Soul Silver is the inclusion of the Pokewalker, a pedometer accessory that can be used to transfer Pokemon from the game onto the device and level them up by walking. The Pokewalker can also be used to catch wild Pokemon and find items to transfer back to the game.
Another feature of Pokemon Soul Silver is the ability to travel to the Kanto region, the setting of the original Pokemon games, after completing the Johto League. This allows the player to battle gym leaders and trainers from the previous games and ultimately challenge the Elite Four to become the Champion.
Overall, Pokemon Soul Silver offers a rich and immersive gameplay experience, with a wide variety of Pokemon to collect and train, challenging battles, and the opportunity to explore two different regions of the Pokemon world.
The following are some of the features of Pokemon Soul Silver:
- Pokemon: The game features over 493 different species of Pokemon that can be captured, trained, and battled with. This includes the original 251 Pokemon from the first two generations, as well as Pokemon from later generations.
- Johto and Kanto regions: The game takes place in the Johto region, but players can also travel to the Kanto region and explore its cities and gyms.
- Battle system: The game features a turn-based battle system, where players select moves for their Pokemon to use in battles against other trainers.
- Gym leaders: The game has eight gym leaders in each region that players must defeat in order to obtain badges and advance in the game.
- Elite Four: After defeating all eight gym leaders, players can challenge the Elite Four and the champion of the region.
- Pokewalker: The game comes with a Pokewalker accessory that allows players to transfer Pokemon from the game and take them with them in real life.
- Pokethlon: The game features a new mini-game called the Pokethlon, where players can compete in various events with their Pokemon.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: The game allows for Wi-Fi connectivity, which allows players to battle and trade with other players over the internet.
- New Features: The game features several new features that were not in the original, such as updated graphics, new areas to explore, and new gameplay mechanics.
Pokemon Soul Silver Starters
In Pokemon Soul Silver, the player can choose one of three starter Pokemon at the beginning of the game:
- Chikorita – a Grass-type Pokemon that evolves into Bayleef and then Meganium. Its moveset includes Razor Leaf, Synthesis, and Poison Powder.
- Cyndaquil – a Fire-type Pokemon that evolves into Quilava and then Typhlosion. Its moveset includes Ember, Quick Attack, and Flame Wheel.
- Totodile – a Water-type Pokemon that evolves into Croconaw and then Feraligatr. Its moveset includes Water Gun, Bite, and Ice Fang.
Each starter has its own strengths and weaknesses, so it’s up to the player to decide which one suits their playstyle best.
Pokemon Soul Silver Walkthrough
Chapter 1: Beginning Your Journey
- Start the game and choose your gender and name.
- Meet Professor Elm and receive your first Pokemon: Cyndaquil, Totodile, or Chikorita.
- Receive a Pokedex and explore New Bark Town.
- Visit Mr. Pokemon’s house and receive the Mystery Egg.
Chapter 2: Route 29 and Cherrygrove City
- Head north on Route 29 and battle your first wild Pokemon.
- Explore Cherrygrove City and receive the Running Shoes.
- Visit the Pokemon Center and Poke Mart.
Chapter 3: Violet City and Sprout Tower
- Travel east to Route 30 and battle trainers on the way.
- Reach Violet City and explore the town.
- Visit Sprout Tower and battle the Sage trainers.
- Receive the HM05 (Flash) from the elder.
Chapter 4: Gym Leader Falkner
- Enter Violet City’s Gym and battle Gym Leader Falkner and his flying-type Pokemon.
- Receive the Zephyr Badge and TM51 (Roost).
Chapter 5: Route 32 and Union Cave
- Head south on Route 32 and battle trainers on the way.
- Reach Union Cave and navigate through it.
- Battle trainers and catch new Pokemon.
Chapter 6: Azalea Town and Slowpoke Well
- Reach Azalea Town and explore the town.
- Visit the Slowpoke Well and battle Team Rocket.
- Battle Gym Leader Bugsy and his bug-type Pokemon.
- Receive the Hive Badge and TM89 (U-turn).
Chapter 7: Ilex Forest and Route 34
- Travel through Ilex Forest and battle trainers.
- Reach Route 34 and battle more trainers.
- Visit the Goldenrod City Department Store.
Chapter 8: Goldenrod City and Gym Leader Whitney
- Explore Goldenrod City and visit the Radio Tower.
- Battle Gym Leader Whitney and her normal-type Pokemon.
- Receive the Plain Badge and TM45 (Attract).
Chapter 9: Route 35 and National Park
- Travel west on Route 35 and battle trainers.
- Explore National Park and participate in the Bug Catching Contest.
Chapter 10: Ecruteak City and Kimono Girls
- Reach Ecruteak City and explore the town.
- Visit the Burned Tower and battle rival Silver.
- Watch the Kimono Girls’ performance and battle them.
- Battle Gym Leader Morty and his ghost-type Pokemon.
- Receive the Fog Badge and TM30 (Shadow Ball).
Chapter 11: Olivine City and Lighthouse
- Travel south to Olivine City and explore the town.
- Visit the Lighthouse and heal Ampharos.
- Battle Gym Leader Jasmine and her steel-type Pokemon.
- Receive the Mineral Badge and TM23 (Iron Tail).
Chapter 12: Route 42 and Mahogany Town
- Travel through Route 42 and battle trainers.
- Reach Mahogany Town and explore the town.
- Visit the Lake of Rage and battle the Red Gyarados.
- Battle the Team Rocket Executive at the Mahogany Town Radio Tower.
Chapter 13: Gym Leader Pryce and Ice Path
- Navigate through the Ice Path and battle trainers.
- Reach Blackthorn City and explore the town.
- Battle Gym Leader Pryce and his ice-type Pokemon.
- Receive the Glacier Badge and TM07 (Hail).
Chapter 14: Victory Road and Elite Four
- Enter Victory Road and navigate through it.
- Battle the Elite Four: Will, Koga, Bruno, and Karen.
- Battle Champion Lance and his dragon-type Pokemon.
- Become the new Pokemon League Champion!
Chapter 15: Post-Game
- Explore Kanto and battle Gym Leaders in their new locations
Chapter 16: Kanto Gym Leaders
- Travel to Kanto via the S.S. Aqua or the Magnet Train.
- Battle Gym Leaders in their new locations: Brock in Pewter City, Misty in Cerulean City, Lt. Surge in Vermilion City, Erika in Celadon City, Janine in Fuchsia City, Sabrina in Saffron City, Blaine in Cinnabar Island, and Blue (formerly known as Gary) in Viridian City.
Chapter 17: Battle Frontier
- Unlock the Battle Frontier by defeating the Elite Four and Champion.
- Participate in the Battle Tower, Battle Factory, Battle Arcade, Battle Castle, Battle Hall, Battle Shop, and Battle Subway.
- Battle Frontier Brain trainers and earn Battle Points to exchange for prizes.
Chapter 18: Legendaries and Other Sidequests
- Catch legendary Pokemon such as Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, and Ho-Oh.
- Visit the Ruins of Alph and solve puzzles to obtain Unown Pokemon.
- Participate in the Pokeathlon and earn medals.
- Battle Red atop Mt. Silver for a tough challenge.
Pokemon Soul Silver Pokedex
- Chikorita: A cute, grass-type Pokemon that’s known for being loyal to its trainer.
- Totodile: A water-type Pokemon with a strong jaw that it uses to bite and thrash its opponents.
- Hoothoot: An owl-like Pokemon that can rotate its head 360 degrees and is known for its keen eyesight.
- Togepi: A fairy-type Pokemon that hatches from an egg and is known for its playful, mischievous nature.
- Mareep: An electric-type Pokemon that has fluffy wool and can store electricity in its fleece.
- Bellossom: A grass-type Pokemon that evolves from Gloom and is known for its soothing, hypnotic dance.
- Sudowoodo: A rock-type Pokemon that looks like a tree and can fool opponents with its clever mimicry.
- Slowking: A water/psychic-type Pokemon that evolves from Slowpoke and has a highly developed intellect.
- Smoochum: An ice/psychic-type Pokemon that evolves into Jynx and is known for its icy breath and kiss attacks.
- Elekid: An electric-type Pokemon that evolves into Electabuzz and is known for its powerful electrical attacks.
- Magby: A fire-type Pokemon that evolves into Magmar and is known for its fiery personality and flame attacks.
- Larvitar: A rock/dark-type Pokemon that evolves into Tyranitar and is known for its incredible strength and durability.
- Pupitar: A rock/dark-type Pokemon that evolves from Larvitar and is known for its tough exterior and sharp claws.
- Tyranitar: A rock/dark-type Pokemon that evolves from Pupitar and is known for its massive size and strength.
- Lugia: A psychic/flying-type Legendary Pokemon that is said to be the guardian of the seas.
- Ho-Oh: A fire/flying-type Legendary Pokemon that is said to be the bringer of rainbows and happiness.
- Raikou: An electric-type Legendary Pokemon that is said to embody the lightning of a thunderstorm.
- Entei: A fire-type Legendary Pokemon that is said to embody the magma of a volcano.
- Suicune: A water-type Legendary Pokemon that is said to embody the purity and beauty of water.
- Celebi: A psychic/grass-type Legendary Pokemon that can travel through time and is said to protect the forest.