Pokemon Colosseum ROM is available to download for free. You can play the ROM on any Gamecube emulator. To download the ROM click on the download button below. You can get the all versions of the ROM.
Pokemon Colosseum ROM
- File: Pokemon Colosseum ROM
- Console: GameCube
- Genre: Role Playing
- Region: Europe, USA
- Platforms: Android, Mac, iPhone, Windows
Download Pokemon Colosseum ROM from below:
Pokemon Colosseum ISO
Download from below Pokemon Colosseum ISO:
|Pokemon Colosseum ISO
Pokemon Colosseum Emulator
|Pokemon Colosseum Emulator for PC
|Pokemon Colosseum Emulator for Android
|Pokemon Colosseum Emulator iPhone
Also See –> Pokemon ROMs
Setup and Installation
- Download Pokemon Colosseum ROM and Gamecube emulator.
- Install the emulator.
- Open the Colosseum ROM inside the emulator.
- Click on play.
Pokemon Colosseum is a role-playing video game developed by Genius Sonority and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo GameCube console. The game was released in Japan in 2003 and in North America, Europe, and Australia in 2004.
Pokemon Colosseum is set in the Orre region, where the main character is a former member of a criminal organization who sets out to capture Shadow Pokemon and purify them from their evil influences. The game features a unique gameplay mechanic where players can capture Shadow Pokemon from other trainers in battle and use them in their own battles.
The game also includes a two-player battle mode, where players can battle against each other using their purified and trained Pokemon. Overall, Pokemon Colosseum offers a different experience from the main series Pokemon games and has become a fan favorite among Pokemon fans.
The game takes place in the Orre region, where the player takes on the role of a former member of an evil organization who seeks to purify Shadow Pokemon and put an end to their use by the organization.
The gameplay in Pokemon Colosseum consists of capturing Shadow Pokemon and purifying them, battling other trainers, and participating in Pokemon battles in various Colosseums. The battles take place in a 3D environment, which is a departure from the traditional 2D battles found in the handheld Pokemon games.
The game also features a unique story mode, where the player must progress through various towns and cities, battling trainers and collecting Shadow Pokemon along the way. There are several side quests and hidden areas to explore, including the Pokemon HQ Lab, where the player can purify their Shadow Pokemon and trade with other players.
One of the most notable features of Pokemon Colosseum is the ability to capture and purify Shadow Pokemon. Shadow Pokemon are Pokemon that have been artificially created by the evil organization to be more powerful and have the ability to ignore their trainers’ commands. The player must capture these Shadow Pokemon and then use special purification chambers to purify them and restore their loyalty.
In addition to the story mode, Pokemon Colosseum also features a multiplayer mode, where players can battle against each other using their trained Pokemon. This mode can be accessed via the Game Boy Advance link cable, which allows players to transfer their Pokemon from their Game Boy Advance games to Pokemon Colosseum.
Overall, Pokemon Colosseum offers a unique and immersive gameplay experience for Pokemon fans, with its 3D battles, Shadow Pokemon, and expansive story mode.
The game’s story follows the protagonist, Wes, a former member of Team Snagem, a criminal organization that steals and sells other trainers’ Pokemon.
The game takes place in the Orre region, a barren and desolate land without any wild Pokemon. The only Pokemon in the region are those owned by trainers. The game’s story begins when Wes, the protagonist, decides to leave Team Snagem and steal their ultimate invention, the Snag Machine, which allows trainers to catch other trainers’ Pokemon.
After escaping from Team Snagem’s base, Wes meets a girl named Rui, who has the unique ability to see the aura of Pokemon, making her the only one who can identify Shadow Pokemon, a type of Pokemon that has been artificially corrupted and made more powerful by Team Snagem’s technology. Rui joins Wes on his journey to capture Shadow Pokemon and purify them by removing the artificial corruption from their aura.
Throughout their journey, Wes and Rui encounter various characters, including a police officer named Sherles, who helps them investigate the activities of Team Snagem, and a mysterious woman named Evice, who is the mastermind behind Team Snagem’s sinister plan to create an army of Shadow Pokemon.
Wes and Rui also travel to various locations in the Orre region, including the desolate desert, a bustling city, and an ancient colosseum, where they battle other trainers and compete in challenging battles to earn badges and prestige.
Ultimately, Wes and Rui confront Evice and his army of Shadow Pokemon in a final showdown, where they must defeat Evice and purify all the Shadow Pokemon to save the Orre region from destruction.
In the end, Wes and Rui succeed in their mission, and the Orre region is restored to its former glory. The game ends with Wes and Rui parting ways, with Wes vowing to continue his journey as a Pokemon trainer and Rui returning home to her family.
Some of the features of the game include:
- Storyline: The game has a unique storyline that is different from the traditional Pokemon games. The main character, Wes, is a former member of a criminal organization called Team Snagem, who decides to go rogue and steal Pokemon from the organization to stop their evil plans.
- Shadow Pokemon: The game introduces Shadow Pokemon, which are Pokemon that have been artificially altered to be stronger and more aggressive. The player’s objective is to rescue these Shadow Pokemon and purify them, so they can be used in battle.
- Double Battles: Pokemon Colosseum also introduces Double Battles, which allow players to battle with two Pokemon on their side at the same time.
- Battle Mode: The game has a Battle Mode that allows players to battle with their friends in a 2-player mode.
- Snag Machine: The Snag Machine is a device used by the main character to capture Shadow Pokemon from enemy trainers.
- Purification Chamber: The Purification Chamber is a machine that helps purify Shadow Pokemon. It can purify multiple Shadow Pokemon at the same time and requires the player to complete certain tasks to make the purification process faster.
- Mt. Battle: Mt. Battle is a special challenge area where the player can battle through a series of trainers and earn prizes.
- Trading: The game also has a trading feature that allows players to trade Pokemon with their friends who have a copy of the game.
Pokemon Colosseum Starter
In Pokemon Colosseum, the player does not get to choose a starter Pokemon like in other mainline Pokemon games. Instead, the game starts with the player character, Wes, already having two Shadow Pokemon: Espeon and Umbreon.
Throughout the game, the player can catch and purify other Shadow Pokemon, as well as obtain non-Shadow Pokemon from trainers and other sources. So while the game doesn’t have a traditional “starter” Pokemon, players still have the opportunity to build a diverse and powerful team.
Pokemon Colosseum Walkthrough
Chapter 1: Outskirt Stand
- You start out in the Outskirt Stand, a small town with a Pokemon Lab and a Pokemon Center.
- You’ll meet a girl named Rui who has the unique ability to see the aura of Pokemon.
- After some exploration, you’ll find a mysterious device called the Snag Machine which allows you to catch Shadow Pokemon.
Chapter 2: Phenac City
- Your next destination is Phenac City, where you’ll encounter the villainous organization Cipher and their Shadow Pokemon.
- You’ll battle your way through the city and eventually face off against Cipher Admin Miror B.
- After defeating Miror B, you’ll obtain the E-mail from Duking, which will lead you to the next location.
Chapter 3: Pyrite Town
- Pyrite Town is a shady place filled with criminals and gangsters.
- You’ll need to navigate your way through the town and defeat the local gang leader, Miror B, in order to progress.
- After defeating Miror B, you’ll receive the key to the Shadow Pokemon Lab.
Chapter 4: The Shadow Pokemon Lab
- The Shadow Pokemon Lab is where Cipher creates and trains their Shadow Pokemon.
- You’ll need to battle your way through the lab and eventually face off against Cipher Admin Venus.
- After defeating Venus, you’ll obtain the Master Ball, which allows you to catch any Pokemon without fail.
Chapter 5: The Under
- The Under is an underground city that serves as the headquarters for Cipher.
- You’ll need to infiltrate the Under and defeat Cipher Admin Dakim in order to progress.
- After defeating Dakim, you’ll need to battle your way through the Cipher Peons and eventually face off against Cipher Admin Ein.
Chapter 6: Realgam Tower
- Realgam Tower is the final location in the game, and it’s where the true leader of Cipher, Evice, resides.
- You’ll need to battle your way through the tower and eventually face off against Evice himself.
- After defeating Evice, you’ll need to battle his final form, the Shadow Lugia, and catch it in order to complete the game.
Chapter 7: Postgame
- Once you’ve completed the game, you can continue to explore the world and catch any remaining Pokemon you may have missed.
- You can also battle at the Colosseums to earn Battle Points (BP), which can be used to purchase rare items.
- You may also encounter and battle with other trainers who have completed the game, including a rematch with Cipher Admins and other tough opponents.
- Additionally, you can trade Pokemon with other players using the Game Boy Advance Link Cable.
Pokemon Colosseum Pokedex
- Espeon – Psychic type – A highly intelligent and powerful Pokémon that can communicate with its Trainer telepathically. It has the ability to manipulate light energy to create illusions.
- Typhlosion – Fire type – A fiercely loyal Pokémon that can release explosive bursts of flames from its back. It is highly agile and can move quickly to avoid attacks.
- Umbreon – Dark type – A nocturnal Pokémon that can manipulate shadows to become invisible. It has powerful defensive capabilities and can poison its enemies.
- Ampharos – Electric type – A highly intelligent Pokémon that can charge its body with electricity to create powerful energy blasts. It has a long tail that can light up to guide its Trainer.
- Blastoise – Water type – A powerful Pokémon that can shoot water out of its cannons on its back. It has a tough shell that provides excellent defense.
- Scizor – Bug/Steel type – A highly agile Pokémon that can cut through almost anything with its sharp claws. It can also fly using its powerful wings.
- Machamp – Fighting type – A muscular Pokémon that can lift heavy objects with ease. It has four powerful arms that it uses to deliver devastating punches.
- Golem – Rock/Ground type – A tough Pokémon that is resistant to many types of attacks. It can roll into a ball and plow through obstacles.
- Houndoom – Dark/Fire type – A fierce and cunning Pokémon that can breathe intense flames. It has keen senses and can track its prey with ease.
- Raikou – Electric type – A legendary Pokémon that can control lightning and thunder. It is incredibly fast and can move at lightning speed.
- Tyranitar – Rock/Dark type – A powerful Pokémon that can cause earthquakes with a single stomp. It has incredibly tough skin and can withstand even the strongest attacks.
- Heracross – Bug/Fighting type – A powerful Pokémon that can use its massive horn to deliver crushing blows. It is incredibly strong and can lift objects many times its own weight.
- Kingdra – Water/Dragon type – A powerful Pokémon that can swim at incredibly high speeds. It can breathe underwater and has the ability to shoot powerful blasts of water.
- Salamence – Dragon/Flying type – A fearsome Pokémon that can fly at incredibly high speeds. It has sharp claws and powerful jaws that it uses to attack its enemies.
- Blaziken – Fire/Fighting type – A powerful Pokémon that can deliver devastating kicks and punches. It can also shoot flames out of its arms and legs.
- Metagross – Steel/Psychic type – A highly intelligent Pokémon that can communicate telepathically with its Trainer. It has incredible strength and can levitate using its psychic powers.
- Gardevoir – Psychic/Fairy type – A graceful Pokémon that can use its psychic powers to manipulate reality. It can also create barriers to protect itself and its Trainer.
- Flygon – Ground/Dragon type – A fast and agile Pokémon that can fly using its powerful wings. It can also create powerful sandstorms to blind its enemies.
- Jirachi – Steel/Psychic type – A mythical Pokémon that can grant wishes. It has incredible psychic powers and can levitate using its psychic powers.
- Celebi – Psychic/Grass type – A mystical Pokémon that can travel through time. It has the ability to heal itself and its allies and can communicate with nature.