Pokemon Flawless Platinum is available to download and play on Android, Windows, Mac, and iPhone. You can download Pokemon Flawless Platinum ROM for NDS emulator from below.
Pokemon Flawless Platinum ROM
- Creator: Draknir
- Version: v3.01
- Type: fanmade
- Emulator: NDS Emulator
- Hack of: Pokemon Platinum
- Updated: 2023
- Playable devices: Android, Windows, Mac
Download Pokemon Flawless Platinum ROM from below:
|Pokemon Flawless Platinum ROM Challange Mode||Download|
|Pokemon Flawless Platinum ROM Normal Mode||Download|
Pokemon Flawless Platinum
Pokemon Flawless Platinum is a ROM hack of the game “Pokemon Platinum” that was created by a fan. It features a number of changes and additions to the original game, including new Pokemon, improved graphics, increased difficulty, and new events.
The game is known for its focus on “competitive play,” meaning that it was designed with the intention of being played by people who enjoy battling and trading with other players. As such, the game includes many features that are aimed at making it easier for players to create and train powerful Pokemon for use in battles.
In “Pokemon Platinum,” the player takes on the role of a young trainer who sets out on a journey to become the Pokemon League Champion. Along the way, they will encounter various trainers, explore new areas, and catch and train a variety of Pokemon.
The story of “Pokemon Platinum” is centered around the legendary Pokemon, Giratina, and its alternate dimension, the Distortion World. The player will eventually have to face off against the villainous Team Galactic, who plan to use the power of Giratina and the Distortion World to achieve their nefarious goals.
Throughout the game, the player will also encounter a number of other legendary Pokemon, including Dialga, Palkia, and Arceus. The story culminates in a battle against the Elite Four and the current Pokemon League Champion, followed by a confrontation with Team Galactic’s leader, Cyrus, and a final showdown against Giratina in the Distortion World.
“Pokemon Flawless Platinum” ROM hack follows the basic gameplay mechanics of the original “Pokemon Platinum” game. The player travels through the game’s world, encountering wild Pokemon and other trainers along the way, as they work to become the Pokemon League Champion.
The game features turn-based battles, in which the player’s Pokemon and their opponent’s Pokemon take turns attacking each other. The goal is to reduce the opponent’s Pokemon’s hit points to zero, thereby defeating them.
In “Pokemon Flawless Platinum,” there are some changes to the gameplay mechanics, including the addition of new Pokemon, updated move sets, and increased difficulty. The game also features improved graphics and music compared to the original game.
One of the key features of “Pokemon Flawless Platinum” is its focus on competitive play. The game includes a number of features aimed at making it easier for players to create and train powerful Pokemon for use in battles against other players, including the ability to more easily obtain rare Pokemon and items.
Some of the features of “Pokemon Flawless Platinum” ROM hack include:
- New Pokemon: The game includes new Pokemon not found in the original “Pokemon Platinum” game, such as Magnezone, Togekiss, and Leafeon.
- Increased difficulty: The game is designed to be more challenging than the original game, with tougher trainers and gym leaders, and more difficult battles.
- Updated move sets: Many of the moves that Pokemon can learn have been updated to reflect the more recent generations of Pokemon games, allowing for more strategic gameplay.
- Improved graphics and music: The game features improved graphics and music compared to the original game, providing a more visually and audibly pleasing experience.
- Competitive play: “Pokemon Flawless Platinum” is designed with competitive play in mind, with features such as the ability to easily obtain rare Pokemon and items, and improved breeding mechanics to make it easier to create powerful Pokemon.
- New events: The game features new events not found in the original game, such as the ability to catch the legendary Pokemon, Mew.
Pokemon Flawless Platinum Starters
In “Pokemon Flawless Platinum” ROM hack, the player can choose one of three starter Pokemon at the beginning of the game. The three starter options are:
- Turtwig: Turtwig is a Grass-type Pokemon that evolves into Grotle and then into Torterra. It is a sturdy and slow-moving Pokemon that excels in defense.
- Chimchar: Chimchar is a Fire-type Pokemon that evolves into Monferno and then into Infernape. It is a fast and agile Pokemon that is known for its powerful attacks.
- Piplup: Piplup is a Water-type Pokemon that evolves into Prinplup and then into Empoleon. It is a well-rounded Pokemon that is strong in defense and special attacks.
Pokemon Flawless Platinum Walkthrough
Chapter 1: Introduction
- The player begins their journey as a young trainer, starting in Twinleaf Town.
- The player receives their starter Pokemon from Professor Rowan and sets out on their journey.
Chapter 2: Gym Challenge
- The player travels through Route 201 and Jubilife City, encountering various trainers and wild Pokemon along the way.
- The player battles their first gym leader, Roark, in the Oreburgh City gym.
Chapter 3: Team Galactic
- The player encounters the villainous Team Galactic and begins to learn about their plans to use legendary Pokemon for their own purposes.
- The player battles their second gym leader, Gardenia, in the Eterna City gym.
Chapter 4: Mt. Coronet
- The player journeys through the mountainous region of Sinnoh and makes their way to the top of Mt. Coronet.
- The player battles their third gym leader, Maylene, in the Veilstone City gym.
Chapter 5: Lake Guardians
- The player encounters the legendary Lake Guardians, Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf, and learns more about the plans of Team Galactic.
- The player battles their fourth gym leader, Crasher Wake, in the Pastoria City gym.
Chapter 6: Snowpoint City
- The player travels through the snowy region of Sinnoh and makes their way to Snowpoint City.
- The player battles their fifth gym leader, Candice, in the Snowpoint City gym.
Chapter 7: Team Galactic’s Base
- The player infiltrates Team Galactic’s base and battles against their grunts and commanders.
- The player battles their sixth gym leader, Byron, in the Canalave City gym.
Chapter 8: Spear Pillar
- The player makes their way to the Spear Pillar, where they confront Team Galactic’s leader, Cyrus, and battle against the legendary Pokemon, Dialga and Palkia.
- The player battles their seventh gym leader, Volkner, in the Sunyshore City gym.
Chapter 9: Victory Road
- The player navigates their way through Victory Road, encountering tough trainers and wild Pokemon.
- The player battles the Elite Four and the current Pokemon League Champion in the Pokemon League.
Chapter 10: Post-Game
- After becoming the Pokemon League Champion, the player can continue their journey by exploring new areas and catching more Pokemon.
- The player can also participate in competitive battles against other trainers.
Pokemon Flawless Platinum Pokedex
|Pokemon||Type||Evolves Into||Basic Information|
|Turtwig||Grass||Grotle||A slow-moving Pokemon that uses its sturdy shell to protect itself.|
|Gible||Dragon/Ground||Gabite||A small but ferocious Pokemon with powerful jaws that can crush even boulders.|
|Starly||Normal/Flying||Staravia||A small bird Pokemon with a cheerful and energetic personality.|
|Chimchar||Fire||Monferno||A fast and agile Pokemon that is known for its powerful attacks.|
|Bidoof||Normal||Bibarel||A beaver-like Pokemon that is known for its powerful teeth and ability to cut down trees.|
|Piplup||Water||Prinplup||A well-rounded Pokemon that is strong in defense and special attacks.|
|Shinx||Electric||Luxio||A small but powerful electric-type Pokemon with sharp claws.|
|Abra||Psychic||Kadabra||A Pokemon with psychic abilities that can teleport short distances.|
|Gastly||Ghost/Poison||Haunter||A ghost-type Pokemon that can pass through walls and levitate.|
|Drifloon||Ghost/Flying||Drifblim||A balloon-like Pokemon that can float in the air and carry small objects.|
|Machop||Fighting||Machoke||A Pokemon with powerful muscles that allow it to lift heavy objects.|
|Budew||Grass/Poison||Roserade||A small and cute Pokemon with a flower on its head that can release toxic powder.|
|Geodude||Rock/Ground||Graveler||A rock-type Pokemon that is known for its tough exterior and ability to roll into a ball.|
|Sneasel||Dark/Ice||Weavile||A sneaky and agile Pokemon that is known for its sharp claws and speed.|
|Murkrow||Dark/Flying||Honchkrow||A mischievous Pokemon that is known for its ability to steal shiny objects.|
|Houndour||Dark/Fire||Houndoom||A Pokemon with a fierce appearance and powerful jaws that can crush bones.|
|Ralts||Psychic/Fairy||Kirlia||A small and delicate Pokemon with psychic abilities.|
|Skorupi||Poison/Bug||Drapion||A Pokemon with a tough exoskeleton and powerful claws that can poison its enemies.|
|Stunky||Poison/Dark||Skuntank||A skunk-like Pokemon that can release noxious gas to repel enemies.|
|Vulpix||Fire||Ninetales||A fox-like Pokemon with nine tails that can control fire.|
Also see Pokemon ROMs