Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity ROM and Cia file is available to download for 3ds emulator. You can download all versions of ROM below. This ROM file is playable on android, iPhone, Mac, and windows with the help of a 3ds emulator like Citra.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity ROM
- File: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity ROM
- Console: Nintendo 3DS
- Genre: Role Playing
- Region: Europe, USA
- Emulators: Citra and 3ds emulators
- Platforms: Android, Mac, iPhone, Windows
Download Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity ROM from bewlo:
|Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity ROM||Download|
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity Cia
Download Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity Cia from below:
|Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity cia||Download|
Also see–> Pokemon ROMs
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity
“Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity” is a video game for the Nintendo 3DS console, released in 2012 in Japan and 2013 in other parts of the world. It is part of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series, which focuses on the player taking control of a Pokémon and exploring dungeons to complete missions and progress through the game’s story.
In “Gates to Infinity,” the player takes control of a human who has been transformed into a Pokémon and transported to a world inhabited entirely by Pokémon. Along with their partner Pokémon, the player sets out to explore a world filled with mystery and danger, completing missions and discovering the secrets of the game’s story.
The gameplay in Gates to Infinity is similar to other games in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series. Players navigate through randomly generated dungeons, which are filled with enemies and items. The game is turn-based, with players and enemies taking turns to attack each other.
One of the unique features of Gates to Infinity is the ability to build your own Pokemon paradise. As you progress through the game, you can recruit other Pokemon to join your team and help build your paradise. You can also customize your paradise by choosing which buildings to construct and where to place them.
The game also features a multiplayer mode, which allows players to connect with other players and explore dungeons together. This mode can be played locally or online.
Overall, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity offers an engaging dungeon-crawling experience with a unique twist on the Pokemon franchise.
The game begins with the player character, who is a human that has been transformed into a Pokémon, arriving in a world populated solely by Pokémon. They are greeted by a friendly Axew who helps them get settled into their new life as a Pokémon.
The player then sets out to form a rescue team with other Pokémon, including the partner Pokémon that they choose at the beginning of the game. Together, they embark on a series of quests to help other Pokémon in need and uncover the mystery behind the strange force that is causing chaos in the world.
As the player progresses through the game, they learn that a massive, crystal-like structure known as the “Magnagate” has appeared in the world, and that it is responsible for the strange phenomena that are occurring. The player and their team eventually venture into the Magnagate and discover a vast, otherworldly landscape filled with powerful Pokémon.
The player and their team must navigate this dangerous world, defeat powerful bosses, and gather resources in order to confront the source of the Magnagate’s power and save their world from destruction.
Along the way, the player and their team form close bonds with other Pokémon and learn valuable life lessons about friendship, courage, and perseverance. Ultimately, they succeed in their quest to save their world, and the player character is given the opportunity to return to their original human form and return to their world.
Overall, “Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity” is a captivating and emotional story that will appeal to fans of the Pokémon franchise and RPGs alike.
Here are some of the main features of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity:
- Playable Pokemon: Unlike the main series Pokemon games, in this game, you can play as a Pokemon. You can choose from one of five different Pokemon to play as, including Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, and Axew.
- Dynamic Dungeons: The dungeons in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity are procedurally generated, which means that each time you enter a dungeon, it will be different. This adds a lot of replay value to the game, as you’ll never know what to expect.
- Multiplayer: The game also features multiplayer support, allowing you to team up with up to three other players to explore the dungeons together. This can make the game much more fun and challenging.
- Touch Screen Controls: The game makes use of the Nintendo 3DS’s touch screen, allowing you to easily navigate through the menus and select moves during battles.
- 3D Graphics: The game features beautiful 3D graphics, bringing the world of Pokemon to life in a whole new way.
- Storyline: The game also features a compelling storyline, in which you and your team of Pokemon must explore the mysterious Infinity Dungeon and discover its secrets.
- Pokemon Paradise: You can create your own Pokemon Paradise in the game, a place where rescued Pokemon can live and relax.
- Augmented Reality: The game also features an augmented reality mode, allowing you to bring your favorite Pokemon into the real world using the Nintendo 3DS’s camera.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity Starters
The starters in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity are:
Players can choose one of these three as their starting Pokemon when they first start the game. Each starter has its own unique set of abilities and moves that can help players throughout their adventure in the game.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity Pokedex
- Pikachu – A popular Electric-type Pokémon that has red cheeks filled with electricity. It’s quick and nimble.
- Snivy – A Grass-type Pokémon with a calm and collected personality. It has a leafy tail that can be used to sense its surroundings.
- Oshawott – A Water-type Pokémon that has a scallop shell on its stomach. It can use its shell to block attacks.
- Tepig – A Fire-type Pokémon that has a flame on the end of its tail. It’s strong and can take a lot of hits.
- Axew – A Dragon-type Pokémon that has a pair of tusks on its face. It can use these tusks to break through tough objects.
- Audino – A Normal-type Pokémon that has the ability to heal itself and others. It has a kind and gentle personality.
- Emolga – An Electric/Flying-type Pokémon that can glide through the air using its flaps. It has a playful and mischievous personality.
- Dewott – A Water-type Pokémon that has two swords on its hips. It can use these swords to slice through tough objects.
- Scraggy – A Dark/Fighting-type Pokémon that has loose skin around its neck. It uses this skin to intimidate its enemies.
- Leavanny – A Bug/Grass-type Pokémon that can create webs out of its silk. It’s nurturing and likes to take care of others.
- Pansage – A Grass-type Pokémon that has a leafy sprout on its head. It’s friendly and likes to eat leaves.
- Pidove – A Normal/Flying-type Pokémon that has a plump and round body. It can use its wings to fly quickly.
- Riolu – A Fighting-type Pokémon that can sense the emotions of others. It has a strong sense of justice.
- Snubbull – A Fairy-type Pokémon that has a tough exterior but is actually quite friendly. It has a love for all things cute.
- Timburr – A Fighting-type Pokémon that carries around a log as its weapon. It’s hardworking and diligent.
- Whimsicott – A Grass/Fairy-type Pokémon that can use its fluffy cotton to create a soothing breeze. It’s playful and mischievous.
- Woobat – A Psychic/Flying-type Pokémon that uses echolocation to navigate through dark places. It has a love for shiny objects.
- Boldore – A Rock-type Pokémon that has a hard exterior. It can use its body to create powerful earthquakes.
- Cottonee – A Grass/Fairy-type Pokémon that has fluffy cotton all over its body. It’s carefree and likes to drift in the wind.
- Drilbur – A Ground-type Pokémon that has powerful claws. It can use these claws to dig through the ground.