Pokemon Phoenix Rising is available to download and play on Android, and Windows. You can download Pokemon Phoenix Rising ROM from the windows below.
Pokemon Phoenix Rising ROM
- File: Pokemon Rising Phoenix
- Developer: Phoenix Rising Team
- Language: English
- Last update: 2023
- Platforms: Android, Windows
Download Pokemon Phoenix Rising ROM from below:
Pokemon Phoenix Rising
Pokémon Phoenix Rising is a fan-made game based on the Pokémon franchise. It is created by a group of dedicated fans using RPG Maker XP software. The game features a new region called Hawthorne, which is based on Southeast Asia, and includes new Pokémon, characters, and a brand new story.
The game is designed to be played on Windows, and it follows the traditional Pokémon gameplay style, where players explore the region, catch and train Pokémon, battle other trainers, and collect badges to challenge the Pokémon League.
The development of Pokémon Phoenix Rising started in 2015, and it has since gained a dedicated following of fans eagerly awaiting its release.
The story of Pokémon Phoenix Rising takes place in the Hawthorne region, where a mysterious organization known as the Augur is trying to revive an ancient and powerful Pokémon called Ho-Oh. The player character, who has just moved to the region, is caught up in the conflict when they discover a hidden power within themselves that allows them to communicate with Pokémon.
As the player progresses through the game, they meet various characters who become their allies, including a scientist researching a cure for a deadly disease that has affected Pokémon, a former Augur member seeking redemption, and a gym leader who is struggling with their past mistakes.
The player must also navigate the complex social and political issues in the region, including discrimination against people with powers like theirs and the tension between the Augur and the Hawthorne government.
Ultimately, the player must confront the Augur and their plans to revive Ho-Oh, while also facing their own inner demons and learning to use their power responsibly.
The story of Pokémon Phoenix Rising is known for its mature themes and complex characters, and it has been praised by fans for its engaging plot and emotional depth.
The gameplay of Pokémon Phoenix Rising follows the traditional formula of the Pokémon RPG games, where the player explores the region, battles other trainers, catches and trains Pokémon, and collects badges to progress through the game.
The player character travels around the Hawthorne region, encountering various towns and cities, and exploring diverse environments such as forests, caves, and mountains. Along the way, they battle trainers, both to gain experience for their Pokémon and to earn money to buy items.
In addition to the usual Pokémon battles, Pokémon Phoenix Rising includes new features such as the ability to interact with the environment using the player’s unique power, and the inclusion of multiple endings that are affected by the player’s choices throughout the game.
The game also features new and original Pokémon designs, some of which have unique abilities and characteristics not seen in other Pokémon games.
One notable feature of Pokémon Phoenix Rising is the inclusion of side-quests and optional events that allow the player to learn more about the region and its inhabitants, as well as uncover hidden secrets and treasures.
Overall, the gameplay of Pokémon Phoenix Rising combines familiar elements of the Pokémon franchise with new features and mechanics that make it a unique and engaging experience for fans of the series.
Here are some of the features of Pokémon Phoenix Rising:
- New region: The game takes place in a new region called Hawthorne, which is inspired by Southeast Asia.
- Original story: Pokémon Phoenix Rising features an original story that explores mature themes and complex characters.
- New Pokémon: The game introduces new and original Pokémon designs, some of which have unique abilities and characteristics not seen in other Pokémon games.
- Unique powers: The player character has a unique power that allows them to communicate with Pokémon and interact with the environment in new ways.
- Multiple endings: The game features multiple endings that are affected by the player’s choices throughout the game.
- Side-quests: The game includes side-quests and optional events that allow the player to learn more about the region and its inhabitants, as well as uncover hidden secrets and treasures.
- New mechanics: Pokémon Phoenix Rising includes new gameplay mechanics, such as the ability to ride certain Pokémon and use new types of items.
- Engaging battles: The game features challenging battles with both trainers and wild Pokémon, as well as gym leaders and the Elite Four.
- Customization: The player can customize their character’s appearance and choose their starter Pokémon.
- Fan-made: Pokémon Phoenix Rising is a fan-made game, created by a group of dedicated fans using RPG Maker XP software.
Pokemon Phoenix Rising Starters
The starter Pokémon in Pokémon Phoenix Rising are:
- Torchling: A Fire-type Pokémon that resembles a small, red bird. It has a flame on its head and a fiery tail.
- Aquarelle: A Water-type Pokémon that resembles a blue, water-based creature with a white underbelly. It has a frill around its neck that resembles a wave.
- Nymphleaf: A Grass-type Pokémon that resembles a small, green, leafy creature. It has a flowery bloom on its head and a vine-like tail.
Pokemon Phoenix Rising Walkthrough
Chapter 1: The game starts with the player character moving to Hawthorne, meeting new friends, and discovering their unique power.
Chapter 2-3: The player explores the region, battles other trainers, and collects their first badges.
Chapter 4-5: The player faces challenges related to the region’s politics and social issues, and teams up with other characters to uncover the truth behind the Augur’s plans.
Chapter 6-7: The player continues to explore the region, encountering new Pokémon and facing tougher battles.
Chapter 8-9: The player confronts the Augur and their plan to revive Ho-Oh, while facing their own inner demons.
Chapter 10-11: The player must make choices that affect the game’s multiple endings, and ultimately confront the final challenge of the Pokémon League.
Pokemon Phoenix Rising Pokedex
|Pikachu||Electric||A small, yellow mouse-like Pokémon with red cheeks and a lightning bolt tail.||Static|
|Charizard||Fire/Flying||A dragon-like Pokémon with orange scales, wings, and a flame at the tip of its tail.||Blaze|
|Blastoise||Water||A turtle-like Pokémon with a large, water-spouting cannon on its back.||Torrent|
|Bulbasaur||Grass/Poison||A small, green, plant-like Pokémon with a bulb on its back that releases seeds.||Overgrow|
|Gyarados||Water/Flying||A serpentine Pokémon with blue scales, a white underbelly, and a large, gaping mouth.||Intimidate|
|Dragonite||Dragon/Flying||A large, bipedal dragon-like Pokémon with orange wings and a cream-colored underbelly.||Inner Focus|
|Snorlax||Normal||A large, sleepy, bear-like Pokémon with blue fur and a white underbelly.||Thick Fat|
|Mewtwo||Psychic||A powerful, genetically-engineered Pokémon with purple fur and a long, segmented tail.||Pressure|
|Scizor||Bug/Steel||A beetle-like Pokémon with red and silver coloration and large, scissor-like pincers.||Technician|
|Tyranitar||Rock/Dark||A large, dinosaur-like Pokémon with black, rocky armor and a row of spikes on its back.||Sand Stream|
|Gardevoir||Psychic/Fairy||A humanoid Pokémon with white and green coloration, a dress-like lower body, and psychic powers.||Trace|
|Lucario||Fighting/Steel||A bipedal, dog-like Pokémon with blue and black fur, spikes on its forepaws, and a prehensile tail.||Inner Focus|
|Salamence||Dragon/Flying||A dragon-like Pokémon with blue and red coloration, large wings, and a long, pointed tail.||Intimidate|
|Garchomp||Dragon/Ground||A bipedal, shark-like Pokémon with blue and red coloration and large, blade-like fins on its arms.||Sand Veil|
|Zoroark||Dark||A fox-like Pokémon with red and black coloration and the ability to create illusions.||Illusion|
|Sylveon||Fairy||A quadrupedal, bunny-like Pokémon with pink and white fur and the ability to manipulate its ribbons.||Cute Charm|
|Decidueye||Grass/Ghost||An owl-like Pokémon with green and white coloration and the ability to shoot arrow-like feathers from its wings.||Overgrow|
|Corviknight||Flying/Steel||A crow-like Pokémon with black and silver coloration and the ability to transport people in its large talons.||Pressure|
|Toxtricity||Electric/Poison||A humanoid Pokémon with purple and yellow coloration and the ability to produce music from its body.||Punk Rock|
|Cinderace||Fire||A bipedal, rabbit-like Pokémon with white and orange coloration and the ability to use powerful kicks.||Blaze|
Also see Pokemon ROMs