To download Pokemon Snap ROM click on the download button below. You can download all versions of the game and emulator. This ROM file is playable on any n64 emulator.
Pokemon Snap ROM
- File: Pokemon Snap ROM
- Console: N64
- Genre: Photography
- Region: Europe, USA, Japan
- Platforms: Android, Mac, iPhone, Windows
Download Pokemon Snap ROM from below:
|Pokemon Snap ROM
|Pokemon Snap ROM [Europe,USA]
|Pocket Monster Snap ROM [Japan]
Pokemon Snap Emulator
|Pokemon Snap emulator for PC
|Pokemon Snap Emulator for Android
|Pokemon Snap for iPhone
Also see Pokemon ROMs
Setup and Installation Guide
- Download Pokemon Snap ROM and N64 Emulator.
- Install the emulator on your device.
- Open the ROM file inside the emulator.
- Click on play.
Pokemon Snap is a video game released by Nintendo for the Nintendo 64 in 1999, and later re-released for the Wii and Wii U Virtual Console. In this game, the player takes on the role of a Pokemon photographer who is sent on a safari through various environments to photograph different species of Pokemon. The game is an on-rails shooter, meaning the player is moved through the levels automatically and must take photos of the Pokemon they see. The goal is to capture the best possible shots of each Pokemon to fill out a photo album, and there are various challenges and secrets to discover along the way. The game was widely popular upon its release and has since gained a cult following among Pokemon fans.
In Pokemon Snap, the player takes on the role of a photographer who rides on a vehicle called the Zero-One. The player moves through a variety of environments, such as beaches, caves, and forests, and takes pictures of Pokemon in their natural habitats. The player’s goal is to take the best possible pictures of each Pokemon they encounter, which are then evaluated by Professor Oak, who rates the photos based on factors such as the Pokemon’s size, pose, and placement in the frame.
As the player progresses through the game, they unlock new tools to help them take better pictures, such as a pester ball to annoy Pokemon and make them react, or a flute to wake up sleeping Pokemon. The player can also unlock new levels and paths by fulfilling certain requirements, such as taking specific pictures or discovering hidden secrets in the environment.
At the end of each level, the player selects their best pictures to add to their photo album, which is then evaluated by Professor Oak. As the player fills out their album with better pictures, they unlock new items and tools to use in future levels.
Overall, the gameplay of Pokemon Snap is focused on exploration and discovery, as players search for new Pokemon to photograph and secrets to uncover. The game also emphasizes the importance of careful observation and timing, as the player must learn the behaviors of each Pokemon to capture the best possible shot.
The story of Pokemon Snap is relatively simple, but it provides a compelling framework for the player’s exploration and photography. The game takes place on a fictional island called Pokemon Island, which is home to a diverse range of Pokemon species.
The player takes on the role of Todd Snap, a young photographer who is tasked by Professor Oak to explore Pokemon Island and take pictures of as many Pokemon as possible. Professor Oak hopes to use the photos to create a comprehensive Pokemon report and learn more about the behavior and habits of different Pokemon species.
As the player explores the island and takes pictures of Pokemon, they encounter various obstacles and challenges, such as hidden paths, dangerous terrain, and elusive Pokemon. Along the way, the player meets other characters who offer advice and assistance, such as Todd’s friend and mentor, Captain Jack, and a mysterious Pokemon researcher named Professor Oak.
As the player progresses through the game, they uncover clues about a secret phenomenon called the “Rainbow Cloud”, which appears to be related to the mysterious powers of the legendary Pokemon, Mew. The player ultimately discovers the Rainbow Cloud and takes a picture of Mew, which becomes the final entry in their photo album.
The story of Pokemon Snap is relatively light and straightforward, but it provides a sense of purpose and progression as the player explores the island, takes pictures of new Pokemon, and uncovers secrets and mysteries.
Some of the key features of Pokemon Snap include:
- Exploration and Photography: Pokemon Snap is focused on exploration and photography, allowing players to discover and capture pictures of different Pokemon in their natural habitats. The game features a variety of environments, from beaches to caves to forests, each with their own unique Pokemon species and challenges.
- On-rails Gameplay: The game is an on-rails shooter, meaning that the player is moved through the levels automatically and must take photos of the Pokemon they see. This allows the player to focus on photography and observation, rather than worrying about movement and navigation.
- Tools and Upgrades: As the player progresses through the game, they unlock new tools and upgrades to help them take better pictures, such as a pester ball to annoy Pokemon and make them react, or a flute to wake up sleeping Pokemon.
- Secrets and Unlockables: The game features a variety of secrets and unlockables, such as hidden paths and new tools, which can be discovered by taking specific pictures or fulfilling certain requirements.
- Evaluation System: The player’s photos are evaluated by Professor Oak, who rates the photos based on factors such as the Pokemon’s size, pose, and placement in the frame. This provides a sense of progression and encourages the player to take better pictures as they progress through the game.
- Replay Value: Pokemon Snap has a high level of replay value, as players can revisit levels to take better pictures and unlock new paths and secrets. The game also features a multiplayer mode, allowing players to compete with friends to take the best pictures.
- Pokemon Variety: Pokemon Snap features a wide variety of Pokemon from the original generation, allowing players to discover and photograph some of their favorite Pokemon.
- Immersive Soundtrack: The game features an immersive soundtrack that changes based on the environment the player is in, providing a sense of atmosphere and immersion.
- Simple Controls: The game has simple controls that are easy to learn, allowing players of all ages to enjoy the game.
- Nostalgia: Pokemon Snap has a strong nostalgic appeal for fans of the original Pokemon games and anime, as it allows them to explore the world of Pokemon in a new and unique way.
Pokemon Snap Starter Pokemon
In Pokemon Snap, the player does not choose a starter Pokemon as in the mainline Pokemon games. Instead, the game begins with the player receiving the Zero-One, a special vehicle designed for photography, and an assignment from Professor Oak to explore Pokemon Island and take pictures of as many Pokemon as possible.
Throughout the game, the player encounters various Pokemon species and can take pictures of them in their natural habitats. The player can also unlock new tools and upgrades, such as a pester ball or a flute, to help them take better pictures of the Pokemon they encounter.
While the player does not choose a starter Pokemon, they do encounter a wide variety of Pokemon throughout the game, including many popular Pokemon from the original generation. Some of the Pokemon that can be encountered and photographed in Pokemon Snap include Pikachu, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Lapras, Jigglypuff, and many others.
Ultimately, the goal of Pokemon Snap is to capture the best possible pictures of the Pokemon encountered, and to uncover secrets and mysteries hidden on Pokemon Island.
Pokemon Snap Walkthrough
Chapter 1: Beach
The first chapter of Pokemon Snap takes place on the Beach. This level features several Pokemon, including Pidgey, Pikachu, and Lapras. As you move through the level, try to snap pictures of the Pokemon in different poses and positions to earn the highest score possible.
Chapter 2: Tunnel
In the Tunnel level, you’ll need to take pictures of Zubat, Pikachu, and several other Pokemon. Look for opportunities to capture unique poses, such as Pikachu on a surfboard or Zubat flying in formation.
Chapter 3: Volcano
The Volcano level is home to several Fire-type Pokemon, including Magmar and Charmander. Use the pester balls to interact with the Pokemon and capture them in action.
Chapter 4: River
In the River level, you’ll need to take pictures of a variety of water-loving Pokemon, such as Slowpoke and Squirtle. Look for hidden paths and try to snap pictures of the Pokemon in unique poses.
Chapter 5: Cave
The Cave level is home to several Rock-type Pokemon, including Onix and Geodude. Use your camera’s flash to illuminate the dark cave and capture pictures of the Pokemon in action.
Chapter 6: Valley
The Valley level features several grass and bug type Pokemon, such as Caterpie and Bulbasaur. Look for opportunities to capture them in action, such as Caterpie evolving into Metapod.
Chapter 7: Rainbow Cloud
In the final chapter of Pokemon Snap, you’ll need to capture pictures of the elusive Mew in the Rainbow Cloud level. This level is full of surprises and challenges, so be prepared to use all of your skills and tools to capture the best possible pictures of Mew.
Pokemon Snap Pokedex
|When Pikachu meet, they’ll touch their tails together and exchange electricity through them as a form of greeting.
|The flame on its tail indicates Charmander’s life force. If it goes out, Charmander will die.
|It can go for days without eating, but it needs sunlight to survive. When it absorbs enough energy, it will evolve.
|It hides in its shell and sprays water at its enemies when attacked. It can also use its shell as a makeshift home.
|It sings a lullaby that can make anyone who hears it fall asleep. Be careful not to fall asleep around it, though!
|It’s always sleeping and always hungry. It can eat over 880 pounds of food in one sitting.
|It’s a weak Pokemon that can’t do anything but flop around. However, it evolves into the powerful Gyarados.
|It sleeps for 18 hours a day, and when it senses danger, it will teleport away.
|It’s a common sight in cities and towns. It will chew on anything to keep its teeth sharp.
|It emits ultrasonic waves from its mouth to navigate and find prey in the dark.
|It’s attracted to shiny objects, and it will pick them up and hoard them in its lair.
|It has a constant headache, and when its headache gets worse, it will unleash a powerful psychic attack.
|It’s tails splits into six when it evolves, and each tail has a different flame.
|Its body is as hard as solid rock, and it rolls itself up into a ball to defend against attacks.
|It has the ability to evolve into several different forms depending on the circumstances.
|It has a gentle nature and is known to rescue people stranded at sea. Its back is large enough to carry several people.
|It’s a rare and elusive Pokemon that lives deep in the water. Its shed skin is highly prized.
|It’s mischievous and enjoys playing pranks on people. It can also phase through walls and objects.
|It has the ability to transform into any other Pokemon it sees. It’s often used by trainers for espionage.
|It’s an extremely rare Pokemon that’s said to contain the DNA of every other Pokemon. Its abilities are shrouded in mystery.