Pokemon Team Rocket is available to download and play on Android, Windows and iPhone. You can download Pokemon Team Rocket ROM for GBA from below.
Pokemon Team Rocket ROM
- File: Pokemon Team Rocket ROM
- Creator: DragonsdenTV
- Version: Completed v2
- Hack of: FireRed
- Emulator: GBA
- Platforms: Android, Windows, Mac, iPhone
- Updated: 2023
Download Pokemon Team Rocket Edition ROM from below:
|Pokemon Team Rocket ROM||Download|
Pokemon Team Rocket
Pokemon Team Rocket Edition is a ROM hack of the original Pokemon FireRed game, which was released for the Game Boy Advance in 2004. In this hack, the player takes on the role of a member of the notorious Team Rocket organization, instead of the traditional role of a Pokemon Trainer. The game follows the story of Team Rocket’s attempt to take over the Kanto region and steal rare Pokemon, including the legendary Pokemon. The game also introduces new features, such as the ability to steal Pokemon from other trainers and the option to join other villainous organizations, such as Team Aqua and Team Magma. Overall, the game offers a unique and intriguing perspective on the Pokemon universe, providing an interesting challenge for players who are familiar with the original games.
In “Pokemon Team Rocket Edition,” the player takes on the role of a member of Team Rocket, a notorious criminal organization known for their theft and experimentation with Pokemon. The game begins with the player character, who is a new recruit in Team Rocket, receiving orders to travel to the Kanto region and help the organization take over the region by any means necessary.
As the player progresses through the game, they must complete various missions and tasks assigned by their superiors in Team Rocket. These tasks include stealing rare Pokemon from trainers, battling gym leaders and other trainers, and interfering with the operations of rival organizations such as Team Aqua and Team Magma.
As the player character becomes more involved in Team Rocket’s operations, they begin to uncover the organization’s dark secrets and their true motivations for taking over the Kanto region. Along the way, they also encounter familiar characters from the original Pokemon games, including the Kanto gym leaders and the infamous Team Rocket boss, Giovanni.
The gameplay of “Pokemon Team Rocket Edition” is similar to the original Pokemon FireRed game, with some notable differences to reflect the player’s role as a member of Team Rocket. The player character has access to unique features, such as the ability to steal Pokemon from other trainers and a special “Team Rocket Hideout” base where they can purchase items and heal their Pokemon.
As a member of Team Rocket, the player is encouraged to steal Pokemon from other trainers rather than catch them in the wild. The game provides various opportunities for the player to do this, such as battles with rival trainers or by using special items called “Snag Balls” to capture their opponent’s Pokemon during battles.
Additionally, the player has the option to join other villainous organizations, such as Team Aqua and Team Magma, and assist them in their quests for power. This adds an extra layer of complexity to the game’s story and provides additional challenges for the player to overcome.
In terms of battles, the game’s mechanics are similar to the original Pokemon games, with turn-based battles and the use of various attacks and abilities. However, the game features modified move sets and altered Pokemon stats to provide a unique and challenging experience for players who are already familiar with the original games.
Some of the notable features of “Pokemon Team Rocket Edition” include:
- Play as a member of Team Rocket: The game allows players to take on the role of a Team Rocket member and complete various missions and tasks assigned by their superiors.
- Steal Pokemon from other trainers: In contrast to the original Pokemon games, where players catch Pokemon in the wild, in this game, players are encouraged to steal Pokemon from other trainers. This adds an extra layer of challenge and strategy to the gameplay.
- Join other villainous organizations: The game allows players to join other villainous organizations, such as Team Aqua and Team Magma, and assist them in their quests for power.
- Modified move sets and Pokemon stats: The game features modified move sets and altered Pokemon stats to provide a unique and challenging experience for players who are already familiar with the original games.
- New storyline and characters: The game’s story follows Team Rocket’s attempt to take over the Kanto region and steal rare Pokemon, with new characters and plot twists added to keep players engaged.
- Special “Team Rocket Hideout” base: The player character has access to a special base called the “Team Rocket Hideout,” where they can purchase items and heal their Pokemon.
- Enhanced difficulty: The game is designed to be more challenging than the original Pokemon games, with tougher battles and strategic gameplay.
Pokemon Team Rocket Starters
In “Pokemon Team Rocket Edition,” players have a choice of three Pokemon to start their journey as a member of Team Rocket. These three Pokemon are all Dark-type and have been chosen to reflect the player’s role as a villainous trainer. The starters are:
- Sneasel: A Dark/Ice-type Pokemon that is quick and agile, with high attack and speed stats.
- Houndour: A Dark/Fire-type Pokemon that has a good balance of speed and attack, with a wide variety of moves.
- Poochyena: A pure Dark-type Pokemon that has a high attack stat and is a good choice for players who prefer a more straightforward battle style.
Pokemon Team Rocket Walkthrough
Chapter 1: Prelude to a Criminal Career
- The game begins with the player character, a new recruit in Team Rocket, receiving orders to travel to the Kanto region and help the organization take over the region.
- The player must complete a series of tasks, including stealing a Pikachu from a young trainer in Viridian City, to prove their worth to their Team Rocket superiors.
Chapter 2: Rise to Infamy
- The player must continue to complete missions and tasks for Team Rocket, such as stealing a rare Pokemon from a collector in Pewter City and interfering with the operations of rival organizations like Team Aqua and Team Magma.
- The player also encounters familiar characters from the original Pokemon games, such as the Kanto gym leaders, and battles them to prove their strength as a member of Team Rocket.
Chapter 3: The Dark Side of Team Rocket
- The player begins to uncover the dark secrets and true motivations of Team Rocket, including their plans to use stolen Pokemon for genetic experimentation and to create a new breed of powerful Pokemon.
- The player must also face off against rival Team Rocket members who have turned against the organization and are plotting to overthrow their leader, Giovanni.
Chapter 4: The Road to the Pokemon League
- The player must continue to complete missions for Team Rocket, including infiltrating the Pokemon League and stealing valuable information.
- Along the way, the player encounters and battles various trainers, including the Elite Four members and the Champion, to prove their worth as a member of Team Rocket.
Chapter 5: Showdown with Giovanni
- The game’s story concludes with the player character’s ultimate showdown against Giovanni, the boss of Team Rocket, who has been revealed to have his own dark motivations for taking over the Kanto region.
- The player must defeat Giovanni and his powerful team of Pokemon to prove their worth as one of the most powerful members of Team Rocket.
Chapter 6: Legendary Battle
- In the final chapter, the player character faces off against a legendary Pokemon, such as Mewtwo or Rayquaza, depending on the version of the game.
- The player must use all of their skills and strategy to defeat the legendary Pokemon and cement their place as one of the strongest trainers in the Kanto region.
Pokemon Team Rocket Pokedex
|Bulbasaur||Grass/Poison||A strange seed was planted on its back at birth. The plant sprouts and grows with this Pokémon.|
|Charmander||Fire||Obviously prefers hot places. When it rains, steam is said to spout from the tip of its tail.|
|Squirtle||Water||After birth, its back swells and hardens into a shell. Powerfully sprays foam from its mouth.|
|Pikachu||Electric||When several of these Pokémon gather, their electricity can build and cause lightning storms.|
|Jigglypuff||Normal/Fairy||When it sings, it never pauses to breathe. If it is in a battle against an opponent that does not easily fall asleep, Jigglypuff cannot breathe, endangering its life.|
|Geodude||Rock/Ground||Found in fields and mountains. Mistaking them for boulders, people often step or trip on them.|
|Abra||Psychic||Sleeps for 18 hours a day. Its telekinetic powers are weak, but it can sense distant objects.|
|Machop||Fighting||Its whole body is composed of muscles. Even though it’s the size of a human child, it can hurl 100 grown-ups.|
|Gastly||Ghost/Poison||Said to appear in decrepit, abandoned buildings. It has no real shape as it appears to be made of a gas.|
|Koffing||Poison||Because it stores several kinds of toxic gases in its body, it is prone to exploding without warning.|
|Rattata||Normal||Will chew on anything with its fangs. If you see one, you can be certain that 40 more live in the area.|
|Ekans||Poison||The older it gets, the longer it grows. At night, it wraps its long body around tree branches to rest.|
|Sandshrew||Ground||Its body is dry. When it gets cold at night, its hide is said to become coated with a fine dew.|
|Nidoran♀||Poison||Although small, its venomous barbs render this Pokémon dangerous. The female has smaller horns.|
|Nidoran♂||Poison||Stiffens its ears to sense danger. The larger its horns, the more powerful its secreted venom.|
|Clefairy||Fairy||Its magical and cute appeal has many admirers. It is rare and found only in certain areas.|
|Zubat||Poison/Flying||Forms colonies in perpetually dark places. Uses ultrasonic waves to identify and approach targets.|
|Psyduck||Water||While lulling its enemies with its vacant look, this wily Pokémon will use psychokinetic powers.|
|Mankey||Fighting||Extremely quick to anger. It could be docile one moment then thrashing away the next instant.|
|Growlithe||Fire||A Pokémon with a loyal nature. It will remain motionless until it is given an order by its Trainer.|
Also see Pokemon ROMs