Pokémon Xenoverse is a game made by fans of the Pokémon series. It takes place in a world where the events of the first five generations of Pokémon games have occurred. The player character is a Trainer who has the ability to travel through time and space. They use this power to battle various villains, including members of Team Rocket, Aqua, and Magma. The game also features over 100 Pokémon, including some that are not normally found in the main series games.
Also see Pokemon ROMs
Pokemon Xenoverse Download
File: Pokemon Xenoverse
Type: Fanmade Game
Original Version: RPG Maker XP
Release Year: 2016
- Download an emulator app for Android, such as RetroArch, which is a free and open-source multi-platform emulator.
- Install the emulator app on your Android device and launch it.
- Download a copy of RPG Maker XP game you want to play on your Android device.
- Transfer the game files to your Android device. You can use a file transfer app or a USB cable to transfer the files.
- Launch the RetroArch app and select “Load Core” from the menu.
- Choose the emulator core that supports RPG Maker XP games. One such core is called “gambatte”.
- Once the core is loaded, select “Load Content” from the menu and browse to the folder where you saved the RPG Maker XP game files.
- Select the game file and the emulator will start the game.
Pokemon Xenoverse is a fan-made game project that reimagines the traditional Pokemon formula by introducing new mechanics and features. It is developed by a group of dedicated fans and is not officially affiliated with the Pokemon Company or Nintendo.
The game takes place in a new region called Rikoto, which is based on South America. It features new Pokemon, moves, abilities, and game mechanics, such as a new type chart, breeding system, and a new battle system called the Active Time Battle (ATB) system.
The game also has a unique story that involves the player character and their rival discovering a conspiracy that threatens the safety of the Rikoto region. The player must travel through the region, collect badges, and battle powerful trainers to uncover the truth and save the region.
Pokemon Xenoverse is a fan-made game that is still in development, and it is not available for official download or purchase. However, interested players can find more information about the project on various fan-made game websites and forums.
The story of Pokemon Xenoverse takes place in the Rikoto region, a vast area with diverse landscapes ranging from forests to deserts to mountains. The player takes on the role of a young Pokemon trainer who has just moved to the region, eager to embark on a journey to become a Pokemon Master.
As the player explores the region and collects badges from Gym Leaders, they begin to uncover a conspiracy that threatens the safety of the Rikoto region. Along the way, the player encounters a rival trainer who is also investigating the strange occurrences happening in the region.
Together, the player and their rival uncover clues that lead them to the mysterious organization known as Team Xenoverse, a group determined to gain control of the legendary Pokemon in order to achieve their own nefarious goals.
As the player battles their way through Team Xenoverse’s ranks, they discover that the organization has been experimenting with a new type of Pokemon known as Delta Pokemon, which possess unique typing and abilities that set them apart from regular Pokemon.
With the help of their Pokemon team and their rival, the player ultimately confronts Team Xenoverse’s leader and puts a stop to their plans. In the end, the player becomes the champion of the Rikoto region, having saved it from a dangerous threat and formed strong bonds with their Pokemon along the way.
The gameplay of Pokemon Xenoverse is similar to the mainline Pokemon games, with the player exploring the Rikoto region, battling other trainers, and catching and training Pokemon. However, the game introduces new mechanics and features that set it apart from traditional Pokemon games.
One of the most notable additions to the gameplay is the Active Time Battle (ATB) system, which replaces the turn-based battle system of previous Pokemon games. In the ATB system, each Pokemon and trainer has a speed stat that determines how quickly they can act in battle. The player must strategically choose which moves to use based on their Pokemon’s speed and the moves of their opponents.
Another significant addition to the gameplay is the breeding system, which allows players to breed their Pokemon to produce offspring with desirable stats and abilities. The breeding system also introduces new mechanics such as egg moves and the ability to pass down Hidden Abilities.
The game also features a new type chart, with the introduction of the Light type and the removal of the Fairy type. Additionally, there are new Pokemon to catch, with over 700 Pokemon from various regions making an appearance in the game.
The Rikoto region is also filled with secrets and hidden areas for players to discover, as well as various side quests and challenges to complete. The game also features multiplayer functionality, allowing players to battle and trade with each other online.
Overall, Pokemon Xenoverse offers a fresh take on the traditional Pokemon formula, introducing new mechanics and features while staying true to the core elements of the series.
The features of Pokemon Xenoverse include:
- New Region: The game takes place in the Rikoto region, a South American-inspired location with unique landscapes, cities, and towns to explore.
- New Pokemon: The game features over 700 Pokemon from various regions, including new Pokemon and Delta Pokemon, which possess unique typings and abilities.
- Active Time Battle System: The game introduces a new battle system called the Active Time Battle (ATB) system, which replaces the turn-based system of previous games. In the ATB system, each Pokemon and trainer has a speed stat that determines how quickly they can act in battle.
- Breeding System: Players can breed their Pokemon to produce offspring with desirable stats and abilities. The breeding system also introduces new mechanics such as egg moves and the ability to pass down Hidden Abilities.
- New Type Chart: The game introduces a new type chart, with the addition of the Light type and the removal of the Fairy type.
- Side Quests and Challenges: The Rikoto region is filled with secrets and hidden areas for players to discover, as well as various side quests and challenges to complete.
- Multiplayer Functionality: The game allows players to battle and trade with each other online.
- Unique Story: The game has a unique story that involves a conspiracy to control legendary Pokemon, with the player and their rival teaming up to stop the threat and become the champion of the region.
- Mega Evolution and Z-Moves: The game features Mega Evolution and Z-Moves, allowing players to power up their Pokemon for a limited time to gain a strategic advantage in battle.
- Customization Options: The game allows players to customize their trainer’s appearance and create their own custom Pokemon moves through the Move Tutor feature.
Pokemon Xenoverse Starters
The starter Pokemon in Pokemon Xenoverse are:
- Earthon – a Grass-type Pokemon resembling a lemur, with the ability Overgrow. Its final evolution is Terreleaf, a Grass/Ground-type with the ability Grassy Surge.
- Aquignite – a Water-type Pokemon resembling a platypus, with the ability Torrent. Its final evolution is Hydrogon, a Water/Dragon-type with the ability Drizzle.
- Embit – a Fire-type Pokemon resembling a chick, with the ability Blaze. Its final evolution is Blazitrode, a Fire/Electric-type with the ability Flame Body.
These starter Pokemon have unique designs and abilities that make them stand out from previous generations. They also fit well with the South American-inspired region of Rikoto, where the game takes place.
Pokemon Xenoverse Walkthrough
- Introduction: The game begins with the player character moving to the Rikoto region and receiving their starter Pokemon from Professor Cypress.
- Gym Battles: The player must travel around the region and defeat gym leaders in battle to collect eight gym badges. Each gym specializes in a different type of Pokemon, and the player must build a strong team of Pokemon to overcome each gym’s challenges.
- Team Xenoverse: Throughout the game, the player will encounter the evil organization known as Team Xenoverse. This group is determined to control legendary Pokemon and use them for their own purposes. The player and their rival must work together to stop Team Xenoverse’s plans and save the region.
- Elite Four: After collecting all eight gym badges, the player can challenge the Elite Four and the Champion of the region in a final battle. The Elite Four specializes in powerful Pokemon, and the player must have a strong team to defeat them.
- Post-Game Content: After becoming the champion, the player can explore new areas and participate in post-game content such as the Battle Frontier, where they can battle against powerful trainers and earn special rewards.
Pokemon Xenoverse Pokedex
|Earthon||Grass||Earthon -> Woodorn -> Terreleaf||A lemur-like Pokemon that uses its long tail to swing from tree branches. It has razor-sharp claws that it uses in battle.|
|Woodorn||Grass||Earthon -> Woodorn -> Terreleaf||The evolved form of Earthon. It resembles a wooden statue and is incredibly durable. It can use its wooden limbs to attack its opponents.|
|Terreleaf||Grass/Ground||Earthon -> Woodorn -> Terreleaf||The final evolution of Earthon. It resembles a large, leafy gorilla and can manipulate the earth to create seismic waves.|
|Aquignite||Water||Aquignite -> Platypow -> Hydrogon||A platypus-like Pokemon that can generate powerful water jets from its tail. It is incredibly fast and agile in water.|
|Platypow||Water||Aquignite -> Platypow -> Hydrogon||The evolved form of Aquignite. It resembles a larger, more muscular platypus and can generate powerful whirlpools.|
|Hydrogon||Water/Dragon||Aquignite -> Platypow -> Hydrogon||The final evolution of Aquignite. It resembles a dragon-like creature and can generate massive tidal waves.|
|Embit||Fire||Embit -> Peckyon -> Blazitrode||A chick-like Pokemon that can generate small flames from its beak. It is very energetic and loves to run around.|
|Peckyon||Fire/Flying||Embit -> Peckyon -> Blazitrode||The evolved form of Embit. It resembles a fiery bird and can use its powerful wings to generate gusts of wind.|
|Blazitrode||Fire/Electric||Embit -> Peckyon -> Blazitrode||The final evolution of Embit. It resembles a large, fiery blimp and can generate massive electrical storms.|
|Puffleaf||Normal/Grass||Puffleaf -> Fluffight -> Tundruff||A fluffy, rabbit-like Pokemon that can generate small flowers from its fur. It is very shy and prefers to hide from its enemies.|
|Fluffight||Fighting/Grass||Puffleaf -> Fluffight -> Tundruff||The evolved form of Puffleaf. It resembles a rabbit that has been trained in martial arts and can deliver powerful kicks and punches.|
|Tundruff||Ice/Fighting||Puffleaf -> Fluffight -> Tundruff||The final evolution of Puffleaf. It resembles a large, muscular rabbit and can generate freezing winds with its punches.|
|Fandrill||Normal||Fandrill -> Monkezuma -> Yetipen||A small, furry Pokemon that resembles a squirrel. It can generate small gusts of wind with its tail.|
|Monkezuma||Normal/Fighting||Fandrill -> Monkezuma -> Yetipen||The evolved form of Fandrill. It resembles a monkey and can deliver powerful punches and kicks.|
|Yetipen||Normal/Ice||Fandrill -> Monkezuma -> Yetipen||The final evolution of Fandrill. It resembles a yeti and can generate powerful blizzards with its fists.|
|Embuffle||Fire/Grass||Embuffle -> Flairees -> Soliflare|