Pokemon Dark Cry Version is available to download and play on Android, Windows, Mac, iPhone and Linux. You can download and play Pokemon Dark Cry Version ROM on any GBA emulator from below.
Pokemon Dark Cry Version ROM
|Console||Nintendo Game Boy Advance|
|Platforms||Android, Windows, Mac|
Download Pokemon Dark Cry Version ROM from below:
|Pokemon Dark Cry Version ROM||Download|
Pokemon Dark Cry Version: The Legend of Giratina
Pokemon Dark Cry Version: The Legend of Giratina is a ROM hack of the Pokemon FireRed game for Game Boy Advance. It was created by a developer known as “mitchel1” and released in 2008.
The game takes place in a new region called “Rhode” and features a new storyline involving the legendary Pokemon Giratina. Players must explore the region and battle trainers in order to collect badges and ultimately face the Elite Four.
One of the unique features of the game is the ability to catch all 386 Pokemon from the first three generations, including legendary Pokemon such as Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi. The game also includes new events, items, and Pokemon moves.
The story of “Pokemon Dark Cry Version: The Legend of Giratina” follows a young trainer who embarks on a journey through the new Rhode region. The player character begins their adventure in the town of Sunburst and sets out to collect eight gym badges while battling against other trainers along the way.
However, the player’s journey takes an unexpected turn when they encounter a mysterious organization known as Team Dimension. The evil organization seeks to capture the legendary Pokemon Giratina and use its power to take over the world.
The player must stop Team Dimension and their leader, the powerful Trainer Zero, from carrying out their plans. Along the way, the player will encounter other legendary Pokemon, including Mewtwo and Rayquaza, and will have to battle against them to prove their strength.
As the player continues to explore the Rhode region and collect badges, they will eventually discover the location of Giratina and must battle against it to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands. In the end, the player character emerges victorious, saving the world from Team Dimension’s evil plans and earning their place as a legendary Pokemon trainer.
The gameplay of “Pokemon Dark Cry Version: The Legend of Giratina” is similar to other Pokemon games, but with several unique features and challenges.
Players control a character who travels through the Rhode region, battling against other trainers and capturing Pokemon. The game includes all 386 Pokemon from the first three generations, including legendary Pokemon like Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi, which can be caught throughout the game.
The game also features eight gym leaders that players must defeat to earn badges, allowing them to progress to new areas of the region. The Elite Four, a group of powerful trainers, must be defeated in order to become the champion of the Rhode region.
One of the unique features of the game is the addition of several new events and characters, including Team Dimension and their leader, Trainer Zero. The game also includes new moves and items that can be used in battles.
The game’s difficulty level is higher than the original Pokemon FireRed game, with stronger opponents and harder battles. In addition, the game features new and challenging puzzles and obstacles that must be overcome to progress through the story.
Here are some of the features of “Pokemon Dark Cry Version: The Legend of Giratina”:
- New region: The game takes place in the new Rhode region, which features unique towns, cities, and landscapes to explore.
- All 386 Pokemon: The game includes all 386 Pokemon from the first three generations, allowing players to catch and train their favorite Pokemon.
- New storyline: The game features a new storyline involving the legendary Pokemon Giratina and the evil organization, Team Dimension.
- Gym leaders and Elite Four: The game includes eight gym leaders that players must defeat to earn badges and progress through the game, as well as the Elite Four to face at the end of the game.
- New characters: The game features new characters, including the members of Team Dimension and their leader, Trainer Zero.
- New events: The game includes new events and challenges that are not present in the original Pokemon FireRed game.
- New moves and items: The game features new moves and items that can be used in battles to give players an edge against their opponents.
- Higher difficulty: The game is more challenging than the original Pokemon FireRed game, with stronger opponents and harder battles.
Pokemon Dark Cry Version Starters
The starters in “Pokemon Dark Cry Version: The Legend of Giratina” are different from the original Pokemon FireRed game. The starters in this game are:
- Turtwig: Turtwig is a Grass-type Pokemon and is the first stage of the Torterra evolutionary line. It is known for its high defense and ability to learn powerful Grass-type moves.
- Chimchar: Chimchar is a Fire-type Pokemon and is the first stage of the Infernape evolutionary line. It is known for its high speed and ability to learn powerful Fire-type moves.
- Piplup: Piplup is a Water-type Pokemon and is the first stage of the Empoleon evolutionary line. It is known for its high special defense and ability to learn powerful Water-type moves.
Players can choose one of these three starters at the beginning of the game, which will then accompany them on their journey through the Rhode region.
Pokemon Dark Cry Version Walkthrough
Chapter 1: Sunburst Town
- The game begins in Sunburst Town, where players receive their starter Pokemon from Professor Rowan.
- The player must then make their way through Route 401 and defeat the first gym leader in Hareford City to earn their first badge.
Chapter 2: Route 402 and Route 403
- After earning the first badge, the player must travel through Route 402 and Route 403 to reach the next city.
- Along the way, the player will encounter new Pokemon and trainers to battle.
Chapter 3: Aurora City
- Upon arriving in Aurora City, the player must defeat the second gym leader to earn their second badge.
- The player will also encounter members of Team Dimension for the first time.
Chapter 4: Route 404 and Ridgefort City
- After leaving Aurora City, the player must travel through Route 404 and defeat the third gym leader in Ridgefort City to earn their third badge.
- Along the way, the player will encounter more members of Team Dimension and face new challenges.
Chapter 5: Mount Boulder and Highrock City
- The player must navigate through Mount Boulder to reach Highrock City.
- In Highrock City, the player must defeat the fourth gym leader to earn their fourth badge.
Chapter 6: Route 405 and Glacier City
- The player must travel through Route 405 to reach Glacier City.
- In Glacier City, the player must defeat the fifth gym leader to earn their fifth badge.
Chapter 7: Route 406 and Pine City
- After leaving Glacier City, the player must travel through Route 406 to reach Pine City.
- In Pine City, the player must defeat the sixth gym leader to earn their sixth badge.
Chapter 8: Iron Island and Riverside City
- The player must navigate through Iron Island to reach Riverside City.
- In Riverside City, the player must defeat the seventh gym leader to earn their seventh badge.
Chapter 9: Route 407 and Team Dimension’s Hideout
- After leaving Riverside City, the player must travel through Route 407 to reach Team Dimension’s hideout.
- The player must navigate through the hideout, battling against Team Dimension members and eventually facing Trainer Zero.
Chapter 10: Dark Dimension and Newmoon Island
- After defeating Trainer Zero, the player must navigate through the Dark Dimension to reach Newmoon Island.
- On Newmoon Island, the player will encounter the legendary Pokemon Darkrai.
Chapter 11: Sky Pillar and Sky City
- The player must navigate through Sky Pillar to reach Sky City.
- In Sky City, the player must defeat the eighth and final gym leader to earn their eighth badge.
Chapter 12: Victory Road and the Elite Four
- The player must navigate through Victory Road to reach the Elite Four.
- The Elite Four consists of four powerful trainers that the player must defeat in order to become the champion of the Rhode region.
Chapter 13: The Legendary Pokemon Giratina
- After becoming the champion, the player will discover the location of Giratina and must battle against it to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.
- The player must navigate through a new area to reach Giratina’s lair and defeat it in battle.
Chapter 14: Post-game Content
- After defeating Giratina, players can continue to explore the Rhode region and catch any remaining Pokemon.
- There are also optional side quests and battles to complete, such as facing against the powerful trainer, Red.
Pokemon Dark Cry Version Pokedex
|Pikachu||Electric||Pichu -> Raichu||HP: 35||Kanto Region, Viridian Forest|
|Charmander||Fire||Charmeleon -> Charizard||Attack: 52||Kanto Region, Route 24-25|
|Bulbasaur||Grass/Poison||Ivysaur -> Venusaur||Defense: 49||Kanto Region, Cerulean City|
|Squirtle||Water||Wartortle -> Blastoise||Speed: 43||Kanto Region, Vermilion City|
|Mewtwo||Psychic||N/A||Special Attack: 154||Kanto Region, Cerulean Cave|
|Eevee||Normal||Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon||HP: 55||Kanto Region, Celadon City|
|Snorlax||Normal||N/A||HP: 160||Kanto Region, Route 12-16|
|Gyarados||Water/Flying||N/A||Attack: 125||Kanto Region, Route 4, Cerulean City|
|Dragonite||Dragon/Flying||Dratini -> Dragonair||Attack: 134||Kanto Region, Safari Zone|
|Arcanine||Fire||Growlithe -> N/A||Speed: 95||Kanto Region, Route 7|
|Alakazam||Psychic||Abra -> Kadabra||Special Defense: 95||Kanto Region, Saffron City|
|Gengar||Ghost/Poison||Gastly -> Haunter||Speed: 110||Kanto Region, Pokemon Tower|
|Lapras||Water/Ice||N/A||HP: 130||Kanto Region, Silph Co.|
|Blastoise||Water||Wartortle -> N/A||Defense: 100||Kanto Region, Pallet Town|
|Zapdos||Electric/Flying||N/A||Speed: 100||Kanto Region, Power Plant|
|Articuno||Ice/Flying||N/A||Defense: 125||Kanto Region, Seafoam Islands|
|Moltres||Fire/Flying||N/A||Attack: 100||Kanto Region, Victory Road|
|Machamp||Fighting||Machop -> Machoke||Attack: 130||Kanto Region, Fuchsia City|
|Jigglypuff||Normal/Fairy||Igglybuff -> Wigglytuff||HP: 115||Kanto Region, Route 3|
|Dragonair||Dragon||Dratini -> Dragonite||Special Attack: 70||Kanto Region, Safari Zone|
Also see Pokemon ROMs