Pokemon Ash Gray is available to download and play on Android, Windows, Mac and iPhone. You can download Pokemon Ash Gray ROM for GBA Emulator from below.
Pokemon Ash Gray ROM
|Nintendo Game Boy Advance
|Adventure , Role-Playing
|United States , World
|Android, Windows, Mac, iPhone
Download Pokemon Ash Gray ROM from below:
Pokemon Ash Gray
Pokemon Ash Gray is a popular ROM hack of the Pokemon FireRed game. It is a fan-made game that follows the story of the Pokemon anime series, particularly the first season where Ash Ketchum starts his journey as a Pokemon trainer in the Kanto region.
The game features events, characters, and locations that are based on the anime series, such as Ash’s encounters with various Gym Leaders and his battles against Team Rocket. The game also has several new features and changes, such as the inclusion of new Pokemon and the ability to catch all of the Pokemon that Ash caught in the anime.
Pokemon Ash Gray follows the story of the Pokemon anime series, particularly the first season. The game starts with Ash Ketchum receiving his first Pokemon, Pikachu, from Professor Oak. Like in the anime, Pikachu is initially uncooperative and refuses to be inside a Pokeball, making it difficult for Ash to train him.
As Ash travels through the Kanto region, he encounters various Gym Leaders and other characters from the anime series, such as Misty, Brock, and Team Rocket. The game follows many of the same plot points and events as the anime, such as Ash catching Caterpie, evolving it into a Butterfree, and releasing it to join its own kind.
Along the way, Ash and Pikachu encounter several other Pokemon that they befriend and help, such as Charmander, who is abandoned by its previous owner, and Squirtle, who is a part of a group of delinquent Squirtles.
As the story progresses, Ash and his friends learn about the legendary Pokemon, Mew, and they eventually come face-to-face with it in a battle. In the end, Ash participates in the Pokemon League Championship, where he faces off against his rival, Gary Oak, and several other powerful trainers.
The gameplay of Pokemon Ash Gray is similar to that of the original Pokemon FireRed game, with some additional features and changes that make it more closely follow the events of the anime series.
Players control Ash as he travels through the Kanto region, battling against Gym Leaders and other trainers, catching and training Pokemon, and uncovering the secrets of the region. The game features turn-based battles, where players choose the moves their Pokemon will make in order to defeat their opponents.
In addition to the standard Pokemon battles, Pokemon Ash Gray also includes several events that are based on the anime series. For example, players can participate in the Charmander Rescue event, where they help Charmander find a new home, or the St. Anne event, where they help rescue other trainers from the sinking luxury liner.
Another unique feature of the game is the ability to catch all of the Pokemon that Ash caught in the anime series, including Pikachu, Butterfree, Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and others. This feature makes the game more nostalgic for fans of the anime and allows players to build a team of Pokemon that closely resembles Ash’s.
Some of the key features of Pokemon Ash Gray include:
- Storyline: Pokemon Ash Gray follows the storyline of the Pokemon anime series, particularly the first season. It includes many of the same characters, events, and locations as the anime, making it a nostalgic experience for fans.
- Catching all of Ash’s Pokemon: One of the unique features of the game is the ability to catch all of the Pokemon that Ash caught in the anime series. This includes Pikachu, Butterfree, Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur, among others.
- Additional events: In addition to the events from the anime series, Pokemon Ash Gray includes several additional events that are not present in the original FireRed game. This includes events like the Charmander Rescue event and the St. Anne event.
- Improved graphics: Pokemon Ash Gray features improved graphics compared to the original FireRed game, including updated sprites for Pokemon and trainers.
- New soundtracks: The game includes new soundtracks that are inspired by the anime series, making the game more immersive for fans.
- Special battles: The game includes several special battles, such as the battle against Mew, which is not present in the original FireRed game.
- Side quests: The game includes several side quests that are not related to the main storyline, providing players with additional challenges and rewards.
Pokemon Ash Gray Starters
In the Pokemon Ash Gray ROM hack, players start with Pikachu as their starter Pokemon, just like the anime series. However, players also have the opportunity to catch other Pokemon early on in the game, such as Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur, which are Ash’s other starter Pokemon from the original Pokemon series. These Pokemon can be found in the same locations as in the anime, and players can choose to catch and train them as their own Pokemon throughout the game.
Pokemon Ash Gray Walkthrough
Chapter 1: Pallet Town
- Receive Pikachu from Professor Oak
- Battle against your rival Gary
- Explore the town and meet some of Ash’s friends
Chapter 2: Viridian City
- Head to Viridian City to challenge the gym leader
- Meet Team Rocket for the first time
- Catch Caterpie or Metapod in the Viridian Forest
Chapter 3: Pewter City
- Challenge Brock, the gym leader, and obtain the Boulder Badge
- Battle against Gary again
- Discover a fossil in Mt. Moon
Chapter 4: Cerulean City
- Help out Misty at the Cerulean Gym
- Battle against Team Rocket and their leader, Giovanni
- Catch a Squirtle or Bulbasaur (depending on the version)
Chapter 5: Vermilion City
- Board the S.S. Anne and battle other trainers
- Obtain the Cut HM and teach it to one of your Pokemon
- Challenge Lt. Surge, the gym leader, and obtain the Thunder Badge
Chapter 6: Diglett’s Cave
- Explore Diglett’s Cave and catch a Diglett or Dugtrio
- Battle against your rival and obtain a HM from him
Chapter 7: Lavender Town
- Help out Mr. Fuji and explore the Pokemon Tower
- Battle against ghost-type Pokemon and obtain the Silph Scope
Chapter 8: Celadon City
- Visit the Game Corner and Team Rocket’s hideout
- Obtain the Tea from the old lady in the mansion
- Challenge Erika, the gym leader, and obtain the Rainbow Badge
Chapter 9: Fuchsia City
- Obtain the Safari Zone pass and catch various Pokemon
- Challenge Koga, the gym leader, and obtain the Soul Badge
Chapter 10: Cinnabar Island
- Explore the Pokemon Mansion and discover the secret of Mewtwo
- Challenge Blaine, the gym leader, and obtain the Volcano Badge
Chapter 11: Viridian City (again)
- Face off against Giovanni and Team Rocket one last time
- Battle against Gary in a final showdown
- Challenge the Viridian City gym and obtain the Earth Badge
Chapter 12: Indigo Plateau
- Enter the Pokemon League and battle against the Elite Four and Champion
- Become the Pokemon League Champion and complete the game
Pokemon Ash Gray Pokedex
|A seed is planted on its back at birth. The seed slowly grows larger.
|It raises its tail to check its surroundings. The tail is sometimes struck by lightning in this pose.
|Uses its alluring eyes to enrapture its foe. It then sings a pleasing melody that lulls the foe to sleep.
|It loves shiny things. It often fights with Murkrow over shiny objects.
|It sleeps 18 hours a day. Even when awake, it teleports itself while remaining seated.
|Found in fields and mountains. Mistaking them for boulders, people often step or trip on them.
|Its pincers are not only powerful weapons, they are used for balance when walking sideways.
|Its genetic code is irregular. It may mutate if it is exposed to radiation from element stones.
|It sheds its skin as it grows, and takes on a new one every few years.
|It was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene-splicing and DNA-engineering experiments.
|So rare that it is still said to be a mirage by many experts. Only a few people have seen it worldwide.
|It waves its leaf around to keep foes at bay. However, a sweet fragrance also wafts from the leaf, becalming the battling Pokémon.
|It is timid, and always curls itself up in a ball. If attacked, it flares up its back for protection.
|Its well-developed jaws are powerful and capable of crushing anything. Even its trainer must be careful.
|It has an internal organ that senses the Earth’s rotation. Using this special organ, it begins to hoot at precisely the same time every day.
|It is not yet skilled at storing electricity. It may send out a jolt if amused or startled.