Pokemon Emerald Kaizo is available to download and play on Android, Windows, Mac, and iPhone. You can download Pokemon Emerald Kaizo ROM for GBA emulator from below.
Pokemon Emerald Kaizo ROM
|Console||Nintendo Game Boy Advance|
|Platforms||Android,Windows, Mac, iPhone|
Download Pokemon Emerald Kaizo ROM from below:
|Pokemon Emerald Kaizo ROM||Download|
Pokemon Emerald Kaizo
Pokemon Emerald Kaizo is a fan-made ROM hack of the original Pokemon Emerald game. It is known for its extreme difficulty, where trainers have high-leveled Pokemon with improved movesets and AI. The game also features edited wild Pokemon encounters, making it harder to catch and train them.
The game was created by a group of hackers called SinisterHoodedFigure and was released in 2012. The hack aims to provide a challenging experience to Pokemon fans who are looking for a tougher adventure.
In Pokemon Emerald Kaizo, players can expect to encounter tougher gym leaders and elite four members, as well as more difficult routes and puzzles. The game also features edited move sets for Pokemon and increased catch rates for legendary Pokemon, making them easier to catch.
The story of Pokemon Emerald Kaizo follows the same basic plot as the original Pokemon Emerald game. The player takes on the role of a young trainer who sets out on a journey to become the Pokemon Champion of the Hoenn region.
As the player progresses through the game, they will face a variety of challenges, including battling rival trainers, catching wild Pokemon, and defeating gym leaders to earn badges. Along the way, they will also encounter the evil organization Team Magma or Team Aqua (depending on the version of the hack), who are seeking to harness the power of legendary Pokemon to further their nefarious goals.
In Pokemon Emerald Kaizo, the difficulty level is significantly increased, making it harder for players to progress through the game. Trainers and gym leaders have much stronger and more strategically crafted teams, making battles a lot more challenging. Additionally, wild Pokemon are much harder to catch, making it harder for players to build a strong team of Pokemon.
The gameplay of Pokemon Emerald Kaizo is similar to the original Pokemon Emerald game. The player navigates through the game world, catching and training Pokemon to battle against other trainers and gym leaders. However, the game has several modifications that make it more challenging and exciting for players.
One of the most significant changes in Pokemon Emerald Kaizo is the difficulty level. Trainers and gym leaders have much stronger and more strategically crafted teams, making battles a lot more challenging. The gym leaders and Elite Four members now have six Pokemon each, and their levels are higher than those in the original game. Players need to come up with different strategies to defeat them and progress through the game.
Another significant modification in Pokemon Emerald Kaizo is the edited move sets for Pokemon. Pokemon have stronger movesets that make them much harder to beat. This change means that players need to think more critically about the Pokemon they use and their movesets.
The game also features edited wild Pokemon encounters, making it harder to catch and train them. Legendary Pokemon are still rare, but the catch rate has been increased slightly, making them easier to catch. However, they are still difficult to obtain, and players need to work hard to get them.
Here are some of the features of Pokemon Emerald Kaizo:
- Increased difficulty: Pokemon Emerald Kaizo is known for its increased difficulty level compared to the original game. Trainers, gym leaders, and Elite Four members have higher levels and better AI, making battles more challenging.
- Edited move sets: Pokemon in Pokemon Emerald Kaizo have edited move sets, making them harder to beat. Players need to think critically about their Pokemon’s movesets to defeat stronger opponents.
- Edited wild Pokemon encounters: Wild Pokemon in Pokemon Emerald Kaizo are more challenging to catch and train. Legendary Pokemon have a higher catch rate, but they are still difficult to obtain.
- Gym leader and Elite Four modifications: Gym leaders and Elite Four members have different Pokemon and movesets compared to the original game, making them more challenging to defeat.
- New trainer classes: Pokemon Emerald Kaizo introduces new trainer classes that were not present in the original game. These new trainers have unique Pokemon and movesets, providing an extra challenge for players.
- Improved graphics: Pokemon Emerald Kaizo features improved graphics, making the game more visually appealing.
- New music: The game has new music tracks that are not present in the original game, making the gaming experience more enjoyable.
Pokemon Emerald Kaizo Starters
In Pokemon Emerald Kaizo, the starter Pokemon options are different from the original Pokemon Emerald game. Here are the three starter Pokemon available in Pokemon Emerald Kaizo:
- Elekid: Elekid is an Electric-type Pokemon and is the first starter option in Pokemon Emerald Kaizo. It has good speed and special attack stats, making it a solid choice for players who like fast, hard-hitting Pokemon. Elekid evolves into Electabuzz at level 30.
- Magby: Magby is a Fire-type Pokemon and is the second starter option in Pokemon Emerald Kaizo. It has good special attack and special defense stats, making it a good choice for players who like special attackers. Magby evolves into Magmar at level 30.
- Smoochum: Smoochum is an Ice/Psychic-type Pokemon and is the third starter option in Pokemon Emerald Kaizo. It has good special attack and speed stats, making it a good choice for players who like special attackers with speed. Smoochum evolves into Jynx at level 30.
Pokemon Emerald Kaizo Walkthrough
Chapter 1: Littleroot Town
- Start the game by choosing your starter Pokemon (Elekid, Magby, or Smoochum)
- Meet your rival and battle them
- Receive the PokeDex from Professor Birch and start your journey
Chapter 2: Oldale Town
- Head to Oldale Town and receive the Running Shoes from your mom
- Explore the town and battle trainers on Route 103
- Reach Petalburg City and battle the first gym leader, Norman, for the Balance Badge
Chapter 3: Rustboro City
- Travel through Petalburg Woods and reach Rustboro City
- Battle trainers in Rustboro City and the Rustboro Gym
- Defeat Roxanne, the second gym leader, for the Stone Badge
Chapter 4: Dewford Town
- Travel to Dewford Town and challenge Brawly, the third gym leader, for the Knuckle Badge
- Explore the island and complete various quests, such as delivering a letter to Steven Stone
Chapter 5: Mauville City
- Reach Mauville City and battle the fourth gym leader, Wattson, for the Dynamo Badge
- Complete various side quests in the city, such as helping a girl find her lost Pokemon
Chapter 6: Fallarbor Town
- Reach Fallarbor Town and explore the town
- Battle trainers on Route 114 and reach Meteor Falls
- Battle Team Magma or Team Aqua members in the cave and battle Maxie or Archie, the respective team leaders
Chapter 7: Lavaridge Town
- Reach Lavaridge Town and battle the fifth gym leader, Flannery, for the Heat Badge
- Explore the hot springs and complete various side quests, such as delivering a letter to Steven Stone
Chapter 8: Petalburg City
- Return to Petalburg City and battle the sixth gym leader, Norman, for the Balance Badge
- Receive Surf from Wally’s uncle and use it to travel to new areas
Chapter 9: Fortree City
- Reach Fortree City and battle the seventh gym leader, Winona, for the Feather Badge
- Complete various side quests in the city, such as finding lost Shroomish and delivering a letter to Steven Stone
Chapter 10: Mossdeep City
- Reach Mossdeep City and battle the eighth gym leaders, Tate and Liza, for the Mind Badge
- Explore the city and complete various side quests, such as helping a scientist with their research
Chapter 11: Sootopolis City
- Reach Sootopolis City and battle the legendary Pokemon, Groudon or Kyogre (depending on the version of the game)
- Battle the eighth and final gym leader, Wallace or Juan (depending on the version of the game), for the Rain Badge
Chapter 12: Ever Grande City
- Reach Ever Grande City and battle through Victory Road
- Reach the Pokemon League and battle the Elite Four and Champion
Chapter 13: Post-Game
- After becoming the Champion, there are still many things to do, such as completing the Pokedex, catching legendary Pokemon, and battling trainers in the Battle Frontier.
Pokemon Emerald Kaizo Pokedex
|001||Bulbasaur||Grass/Poison||Level 16||Starter, Route 101, Safari Zone|
|004||Charmander||Fire||Level 16||Starter, Route 101, Safari Zone|
|007||Squirtle||Water||Level 16||Starter, Route 101, Safari Zone|
|019||Rattata||Normal||Level 20||Route 101, Route 102|
|023||Ekans||Poison||Level 22||Route 103, Route 104|
|025||Pikachu||Electric||Thunder Stone||Route 117, New Mauville|
|029||Nidoran♀||Poison||Level 16||Route 116, Route 117|
|032||Nidoran♂||Poison||Level 16||Route 116, Route 117|
|037||Vulpix||Fire||Fire Stone||Fiery Path, Route 113|
|052||Meowth||Normal||Level 28||Route 115, Route 118|
|056||Mankey||Fighting||Level 28||Route 110, Route 111|
|058||Growlithe||Fire||Fire Stone||Fiery Path, Route 113|
|063||Abra||Psychic||Level 16||Route 116, Route 117, Granite Cave|
|066||Machop||Fighting||Level 28||Granite Cave, Route 112|
|072||Tentacool||Water/Poison||Level 30||Route 103, Route 118, Route 122|
|074||Geodude||Rock/Ground||Level 25||Granite Cave, Route 111|
|079||Slowpoke||Water/Psychic||Level 37||Route 122, Route 123, Route 124|
|096||Drowzee||Psychic||Level 26||Route 121, Route 123|
|100||Voltorb||Electric||Level 30||New Mauville|
|104||Cubone||Ground||Level 28||Route 111, Route 112|