Pokemon Light Platinum is available to download and play on android, windows, mac and Linux. You can download Pokemon Light Platinum ROM from below and can run on NDS emulators.
Pokemon Light Platinum ROM
- File: Pokémon Light Platinum
- Author: Wesley FG
- Game base: Pokemon Ruby (English)
- Release date: October 27th, 2008
- Latest update: 2023
- Status: Complete
- Console: NDS
- Emulators: NDS EMulators
- Platforms: Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
Download Pokemon Light Platinum ROM from below:
|Pokemon Light Platinum ROM||Download|
Pokemon Light Platinum
Pokemon Light Platinum is a ROM hack of the Pokemon Ruby version game. It was created by WesleyFG and features a new region called Zhery, with new gyms, Pokemon, and characters. The game also includes the ability to catch legendary Pokemon from previous games.
The plot of the game involves the player character traveling through the Zhery region, battling gym leaders, and ultimately challenging the Elite Four. Along the way, they encounter a criminal organization called Team Steam, who is plotting to take over the region.
“Pokemon Light Platinum” is known for its high-quality graphics and gameplay, and it has gained a lot of popularity among Pokemon fans. However, it’s important to note that playing ROM hacks is not always legal and can potentially harm your computer. It’s best to research and understand the risks before downloading and playing any ROM hack.
The story of “Pokemon Light Platinum” takes place in the new region of Zhery, where the player character embarks on a journey to become a Pokemon master. Along the way, they encounter a criminal organization called Team Steam, who is trying to take over the region by harnessing the power of legendary Pokemon.
The player character begins their journey in the small town of Central City, where they receive their first Pokemon from Professor Jasmine, a Pokemon researcher. They are then tasked with traveling through the region, collecting badges from various gyms, and eventually challenging the Elite Four.
As the player character progresses through the game, they encounter several new characters, including the rival character Barry, who is also on a journey to become a Pokemon master. They also meet a young girl named Lauren, who is searching for her missing father.
However, the biggest threat to the region is Team Steam, led by their leader, Dr. Lauren. The team is obsessed with capturing legendary Pokemon and using their power to take over the region. The player character must stop Team Steam’s plans by defeating their members and stopping their schemes.
Throughout the game, the player character also encounters several legendary Pokemon, including Mew, Lugia, and Ho-Oh. They must catch these legendary Pokemon to prevent Team Steam from obtaining their power and using it for evil.
In the end, the player character faces off against Team Steam’s leader, Dr. Lauren, in a final battle to save the region from their evil plans. After defeating Dr. Lauren, the player character becomes the champion of the Zhery region and achieves their goal of becoming a Pokemon master.
The gameplay of “Pokemon Light Platinum” is similar to the other main series Pokemon games. Players control the character from a top-down perspective and travel through the region, encountering wild Pokemon and trainers along the way. The game features turn-based battles where players select moves for their Pokemon to use against their opponents.
One of the main features of “Pokemon Light Platinum” is the ability to catch legendary Pokemon from previous games. Players can encounter and catch legendary Pokemon such as Mew, Lugia, and Ho-Oh throughout their journey.
The game also introduces new Pokemon not found in the original Pokemon Ruby game. These new Pokemon include fan-made Pokemon as well as Pokemon from later generations of the main series games.
Players can collect badges by defeating gym leaders in battle. Each badge allows the player to use certain abilities outside of battle, such as using surf to travel on water or using strength to move large rocks blocking the way.
The game also features a new storyline involving the villainous organization, Team Steam. Players must defeat Team Steam and stop their plans to take over the region.
Overall, “Pokemon Light Platinum” offers a unique gameplay experience with new Pokemon, features, and storylines not found in the original Pokemon Ruby game.
Pokemon Light Platinum” features several unique elements that set it apart from the original Pokemon Ruby game. Here are some of the key features:
- New region: The game takes place in the new region of Zhery, which features new towns, cities, and routes to explore.
- New Pokemon: The game introduces several new Pokemon not found in the original game, including fan-made Pokemon and Pokemon from later generations.
- Legendary Pokemon: Players can catch legendary Pokemon from previous games, such as Mew, Lugia, and Ho-Oh.
- Gym Leaders: The game features new gym leaders to battle and defeat in order to collect badges and progress through the game.
- Team Steam: The villainous organization, Team Steam, has a new storyline that players must complete to save the region from their evil plans.
- Mini-games: “Pokemon Light Platinum” features several mini-games that players can participate in, including a casino where they can play slot machines to win prizes.
- Improved graphics: The game features high-quality graphics and animations, making it visually appealing to players.
- New characters: Players encounter new characters throughout their journey, including the rival character Barry and the young girl Lauren, who is searching for her missing father.
- Updated mechanics: The game includes updated mechanics, such as new moves and abilities, to enhance gameplay.
Pokemon Light Platinum Starters
In “Pokemon Light Platinum,” players can choose from three starter Pokemon at the beginning of the game. Here are the starter options:
- Chikorita: Chikorita is a grass-type Pokemon with a leaf on its head. It is known for its gentle nature and its ability to use powerful grass-type moves.
- Cyndaquil: Cyndaquil is a fire-type Pokemon with flames on its back. It is known for its fiery personality and its ability to use powerful fire-type moves.
- Totodile: Totodile is a water-type Pokemon with sharp teeth and claws. It is known for its playful nature and its ability to use powerful water-type moves.
Each starter Pokemon has its own strengths and weaknesses, and players should consider their playstyle and preferred type before making a choice. Additionally, players can obtain other Pokemon throughout the game to balance out their team and create a well-rounded lineup.
Pokemon Light Platinum Walkthrough
Chapter 1: Central City
- Start the game in Central City and meet Professor Jasmine, who will give you your first Pokemon
- Explore the town and obtain a map of the region
- Battle your rival, Barry, and head to Route 401
Chapter 2: Merson City
- Explore Route 401 and battle trainers along the way
- Arrive in Merson City and defeat the gym leader, Lauren, to obtain your first badge
- Obtain a bicycle and explore the rest of the city
Chapter 3: Lauren League
- Head to the next city, Orobourgh City, and defeat the gym leader, Daniel, to obtain your second badge
- Explore the city and learn about Team Steam’s plans to capture legendary Pokemon
- Travel to Sunyshore City and defeat the gym leader, Flint, to obtain your third badge
- Obtain the HM Surf and travel to Hidden Waterfall Cave to catch the legendary Pokemon, Mew
Chapter 4: Ricyan City
- Head to Ricyan City and defeat the gym leader, Janine, to obtain your fourth badge
- Battle your rival, Barry, in a double battle and obtain the HM Strength
- Travel to Zephyr Town and catch the legendary Pokemon, Lugia
Chapter 5: Skyner City
- Travel to Skyner City and defeat the gym leader, Falkner, to obtain your fifth badge
- Explore the city and learn more about Team Steam’s plans
- Obtain the HM Fly and travel to Mt. Shuem to catch the legendary Pokemon, Ho-Oh
Chapter 6: Zhery League
- Travel to Snowce City and defeat the gym leader, Candice, to obtain your sixth badge
- Head to Sunshore City and battle against Team Steam in their base
- Travel to Zhery League and defeat the Elite Four to become the champion of the region
Chapter 7: Post-Game
- Return to Central City and explore the rest of the region
- Catch other legendary Pokemon, such as Mewtwo and Celebi
- Battle against stronger trainers in the Battle Frontier
Pokemon Light Platinum Pokedex
|001||Bulbasaur||Grass/Poison||Ivysaur, Venusaur||A small, quadrupedal Pokemon with a bulb on its back that can release a sweet-smelling aroma|
|004||Charmander||Fire||Charmeleon, Charizard||A bipedal, reptilian Pokemon with a flame on the tip of its tail|
|007||Squirtle||Water||Wartortle, Blastoise||A small, turtle-like Pokemon with a shell on its back and water cannons on its arms|
|025||Pikachu||Electric||Raichu||A small, mouse-like Pokemon with electrical powers and red cheeks|
|032||Nidoran (F)||Poison||Nidorina, Nidoqueen||A small, quadrupedal Pokemon with a horn on its head and poisonous spikes on its back|
|037||Vulpix||Fire||Ninetales||A fox-like Pokemon with six tails and the ability to manipulate fire|
|052||Meowth||Normal||Persian||A cat-like Pokemon with the ability to learn Pay Day and collect money|
|063||Abra||Psychic||Kadabra, Alakazam||A small, humanoid Pokemon with psychic powers that can teleport away from danger|
|066||Machop||Fighting||Machoke, Machamp||A muscular Pokemon with the ability to lift heavy objects and learn powerful fighting moves|
|072||Tentacool||Water/Poison||Tentacruel||A jellyfish-like Pokemon with poisonous tentacles and the ability to swim in the ocean|
|079||Slowpoke||Water/Psychic||Slowbro||A slow-moving Pokemon with a pink body and the ability to learn psychic moves|
|084||Doduo||Normal/Flying||Dodrio||A two-headed bird Pokemon with the ability to run at high speeds|
|095||Onix||Rock/Ground||Steelix||A large, snake-like Pokemon made of rock with the ability to burrow underground|
|111||Rhyhorn||Ground/Rock||Rhydon||A rhinoceros-like Pokemon with a horn on its nose and rocky armor|
|133||Eevee||Normal||Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon||A cute, fox-like Pokemon with the ability to evolve into different forms|
|147||Dratini||Dragon||Dragonair, Dragonite||A small, serpentine Pokemon with blue skin and the ability to learn powerful dragon-type moves|
|151||Mew||Psychic||N/A||A mythical Pokemon said to have the DNA of all other Pokemon and the ability to learn any move|
|243||Raikou||Electric||N/A||A legendary dog Pokemon with the ability to create thunderstorms|
|249||Lugia||Psychic/Flying||N/A||A legendary bird Pokemon with the ability to calm rough seas and create strong winds|
|251||Celebi||Psychic/Grass||N/A||A mythical Pokemon said to be able to travel through time and heal the environment|
Also see Pokemon ROMs