Pokemon Y ROM is available to download for 3ds Emulator. Here are all versions of the ROM that works fine on Android, iPhone, Windows, and Mac.
Pokemon Y ROM
- File: Pokemon Y
- Size: 1.7 GB
- Console: Nintendo 3DS
- Genre: Role Playing
- Emulators: Citra and 3ds Emulators
- Region: Europe, USA, Japan, Korea, Taiwan
- Platforms: Android, Mac, iPhone, Windows
- Year: 2013
Download Pokemon Y ROM from below:
|Pokemon Y ROM [Europe, USA]||Download|
|Pokemon Y ROM Japan||Download|
|Pokemon Y ROM Korea||Download|
|Pokemon Y ROM Taiwan||Download|
Download Pokemon Y 3ds Cia
Download Pokemon Y 3ds Cia from below:
|Pokemon Y Cia for Citra emulator||Download|
Also See –> Pokemon Alpha Sapphire ROM
Pokemon Y is a role-playing video game developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 3DS handheld console. It was released worldwide in October 2013 as part of the sixth generation of the Pokemon video game series.
In the game, the player assumes the role of a young trainer who sets out on a journey to become the Pokemon League Champion. Along the way, they must capture and train Pokemon, battle against other trainers, and thwart the plans of a villainous team called Team Flare.
In Pokemon Y, players take on the role of a young trainer on a journey to become the Pokemon League Champion. The game is set in the Kalos region, which is inspired by France and features many iconic landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower.
The game features over 450 Pokemon, including new Pokemon introduced in the sixth generation, as well as new Mega Evolutions, a feature that allows certain Pokemon to temporarily transform into more powerful versions of themselves.
Players navigate the game world from a top-down perspective, interacting with non-playable characters, battling other trainers, and catching wild Pokemon. Battles are turn-based and require players to select moves for their Pokemon, which are effective against their opponents’ Pokemon based on their type and stats.
The game also features online play, allowing players to battle and trade Pokemon with other players around the world. Additionally, players can use the 3DS’s StreetPass feature to exchange data with other players they pass by in real life.
Overall, Pokemon Y is a fun and engaging game that offers many hours of gameplay and a rich world to explore.
Also see Pokemon ROMs
The story of Pokemon Y follows a young trainer who sets out on a journey to become the ultimate Pokemon Master in the Kalos region. The player character starts their adventure in the quaint town of Vaniville, where they meet their neighbor, Shauna, and Professor Sycamore, who offers them their first Pokemon.
As the player character travels across the region, they encounter a variety of Pokemon, other trainers, and the mysterious Team Flare, a group of fashion-obsessed villains who seek to create a beautiful new world by any means necessary. Team Flare’s plans involve capturing the legendary Pokemon, Xerneas or Yveltal, depending on the version of the game, and using their power to achieve their goals.
Throughout the game, the player character must collect Gym Badges by defeating the leaders of eight different gyms across Kalos. Along the way, they also meet several other characters who join them on their journey, including Serena/Calem, a fellow Pokemon trainer, and the enigmatic Looker, an international detective.
As the player character progresses through their journey, they eventually discover Team Flare’s ultimate plan: to use the power of the legendary Pokemon to destroy all life in the region and rebuild it according to their own twisted vision. With the help of their Pokemon and friends, the player character must face off against the villainous organization and put a stop to their plans before it’s too late.
In the climactic final battle, the player character faces off against the leader of Team Flare, Lysandre, and must defeat him to save the Kalos region. With the help of Xerneas or Yveltal, depending on the version of the game, they are able to overcome Lysandre’s formidable team of Pokemon and emerge victorious.
In the end, the player character becomes the champion of the Kalos region, having proven themselves as a skilled trainer and protector of the region. The story concludes with the player character and their friends bidding farewell to each other, promising to continue their journey and grow even stronger as Pokemon trainers.
- New region: Pokemon Y takes place in the Kalos region, a brand new location inspired by France, with different environments such as forests, cities, and mountains.
- 3D graphics: The game features stunning 3D graphics, allowing players to explore the Kalos region in a whole new way.
- New Pokemon: With the Kalos region comes new Pokemon to discover and catch, including the starters Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie.
- Mega Evolution: A new feature in the game, Mega Evolution allows certain Pokemon to temporarily evolve into a more powerful form during battles.
- Pokemon-Amie: A new way to bond with your Pokemon, Pokemon-Amie allows you to pet, feed, and play with your Pokemon to increase their affection for you.
- Horde Battles: In certain areas, you’ll face off against a horde of weaker Pokemon, creating a new challenge and opportunity to train your Pokemon.
- Sky battles: Take your battles to new heights with sky battles, where only flying-type Pokemon can participate.
- Wonder Trade: Connect with other players online and trade your Pokemon with them, even if you don’t know what Pokemon you’ll receive in return.
- Super Training: A new training system, Super Training allows you to increase your Pokemon’s base stats and even change their natures.
- Customization: For the first time in a main series Pokemon game, you can customize your character’s appearance, including hairstyles, clothes, and accessories.
Pokemon Y Walkthrough
Here’s a walkthrough of Pokemon Y with chapters:
Chapter 1: Welcome to Kalos!
- Introduction to the Kalos region
- Meeting the player’s neighbor and the regional professor
- Choosing a starter Pokemon (Chespin, Fennekin, or Froakie)
- Battling the neighbor and receiving the Pokedex
Chapter 2: Santalune City
- Traveling through Route 2
- Meeting the first gym leader, Viola, and battling her Bug-type Pokemon
- Receiving the Bug Badge and TM83 Infestation
- Learning about Team Flare and their mysterious goals
Chapter 3: Lumiose City
- Navigating the large, bustling city
- Meeting Professor Sycamore and learning about Mega Evolution
- Battling with rival trainers and collecting more gym badges
- Learning about the mysterious power plant and Team Flare’s involvement
Chapter 4: Shalour City
- Traveling through Route 12 and the Azure Bay
- Meeting the third gym leader, Korrina, and learning about Mega Evolution
- Battling her Fighting-type Pokemon and receiving the Rumble Badge
- Learning about the Tower of Mastery and the history of Mega Evolution
Chapter 5: Coumarine City
- Traveling through Route 13 and 14
- Meeting the fourth gym leader, Ramos, and battling his Grass-type Pokemon
- Receiving the Plant Badge and TM86 Grass Knot
- Learning about the legendary Pokemon Xerneas and Yveltal
Chapter 6: Laverre City
- Traveling through Route 15 and the Lost Hotel
- Meeting the fifth gym leader, Valerie, and battling her Fairy-type Pokemon
- Receiving the Fairy Badge and TM99 Dazzling Gleam
- Learning about the Pokeball Factory and its connection to Team Flare
Chapter 7: Anistar City
- Traveling through Route 16 and the Frost Cavern
- Meeting the sixth gym leader, Olympia, and battling her Psychic-type Pokemon
- Receiving the Psychic Badge and TM04 Calm Mind
- Learning about the mysterious sundial and the power it holds
Chapter 8: Couriway Town
- Traveling through Route 18 and the Connecting Cave
- Learning about the Legendary Pokemon Zygarde and its connection to the Kalos region
- Battling with rival trainers and collecting more gym badges
Chapter 9: Snowbelle City
- Traveling through Route 19 and the Pokeball Factory
- Meeting the seventh gym leader, Wulfric, and battling his Ice-type Pokemon
- Receiving the Iceberg Badge and TM79 Frost Breath
- Learning about the ancient Pokemon AZ and his connection to the legendary Pokemon
Chapter 10: The Pokemon League
- Traveling through Victory Road and arriving at the Pokemon League
- Battling the Elite Four and the champion, Diantha
- Defeating Team Flare and saving the Kalos region from their plans
- Becoming the champion and completing the Pokedex
Epilogue: Post-Game Content
- Battling with new trainers in the Battle Chateau and Battle Maison
- Catching legendary Pokemon, such as Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde
- Exploring new areas, such as the Friend Safari and the Looker Bureau missions
- Participating in the Battle Resort and the Battle Frontier challenges.
Chapter 11: Mega Evolution and the Looker Bureau
- Learning more about Mega Evolution and obtaining Mega Stones
- Meeting the international police officer Looker and joining his investigation team
- Investigating suspicious activities related to Team Flare and a new criminal organization
Chapter 12: The Battle Maison and the Battle Resort
- Participating in the Battle Maison and battling against other trainers
- Winning battles and earning Battle Points to purchase rare items
- Traveling to the Battle Resort and participating in even more battles and challenges
Chapter 13: Catching Legendary Pokemon
- Traveling to different areas and catching legendary Pokemon, such as Mewtwo, Raikou, and Entei
- Battling against powerful opponents and testing the strength of the player’s Pokemon
Chapter 14: Delta Episode and Deoxys
- Participating in the Delta Episode storyline and learning about the Delta Episode asteroid
- Traveling to the Sky Pillar and catching the legendary Pokemon Rayquaza
- Battling against Deoxys, a powerful and mysterious Pokemon from space
Chapter 15: The Battle Frontier
- Traveling to the Battle Frontier and participating in challenging battles and facilities
- Battling against Frontier Brains and earning Battle Points to purchase rare items
- Becoming the champion of the Battle Frontier and achieving ultimate victory
Epilogue: Continuing Adventures
- Continuing to explore and catch new Pokemon in the Kalos region
- Participating in online battles and trading with other players
- Preparing for future challenges and battles in the world of Pokemon.
Pokemon Y Starters
The three starter Pokémon available in Pokémon Y are:
- Chespin: a Grass-type Pokémon with the abilities Overgrow or Bulletproof. Chespin evolves into Quilladin at level 16, and then into Chesnaught at level 36.
- Fennekin: a Fire-type Pokémon with the abilities Blaze or Magician. Fennekin evolves into Braixen at level 16, and then into Delphox at level 36.
- Froakie: a Water-type Pokémon with the abilities Torrent or Protean. Froakie evolves into Frogadier at level 16, and then into Greninja at level 36.
Pokemon Y Pokedex