Pokemon Ultra Moon ROM is playable on any 3ds emulator. You can download all versions of Ultra Moon below. To run this ROM file you must have an emulator. This ROM file works on android, iPhone, Windows, and Mac.
Pokemon Ultra Moon ROM
- File: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Console: Nintendo 3DS
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Region: USA, Europe
- Emulators: Citra and similar 3ds Emulators
- Platforms: Android, Mac, iPhone, Windows
- Year: 2017
Download Pokemon Ultra Moon ROM 3ds ROM from Below:
Pokemon Ultra Moon 3ds Cia
Download Pokemon Ultra Moon 3ds Cia from below:
|Pokemon Ultra Moon cia for Citra emulator||Download|
Also See –> Pokemon XD Gale Of Darkness ROM
Pokemon Ultra Moon
Pokemon Ultra Moon is a role-playing video game developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 3DS handheld gaming console. It was released worldwide in November 2017 as an enhanced version of the original Pokemon Sun and Moon games, featuring new story elements, Pokemon, characters, and gameplay mechanics. In Ultra Moon, players take on the role of a young Pokemon trainer who must explore the Alola region, catch and train Pokemon, battle other trainers, and ultimately become the champion of the Pokemon League. The game also introduces new forms of legendary Pokemon and features updated gameplay mechanics, such as the ability to ride on certain Pokemon and use Z-Moves.
Gameplay in Pokemon Ultra Moon is divided into several key elements, including exploration, battles, and Pokemon management. Let’s take a closer look at each of these elements:
- Exploration: As a trainer, players explore the Alola region, which is based on the Hawaiian Islands. The game is set in a 3D world, and players can move freely in all directions. They can interact with non-player characters (NPCs) to get information about the region, obtain items, or trigger events. Players can also visit various locations, such as towns, cities, forests, beaches, and caves, to find new Pokemon to capture and train.
- Battles: Pokemon battles are the core gameplay mechanic of the series, and they play a central role in Pokemon Ultra Moon as well. Battles can be initiated by interacting with other trainers, or by encountering wild Pokemon in the overworld. During battles, players select moves for their Pokemon to use, which can have different effects, such as dealing damage, lowering the opponent’s stats, or inflicting status conditions. The goal of battles is to defeat all of the opponent’s Pokemon without losing all of your own Pokemon. Winning battles earns experience points for the player’s Pokemon, which can level up and learn new moves.
- Pokemon Management: In Pokemon Ultra Moon, players can catch and train over 400 different Pokemon. Each Pokemon has its own unique set of stats, abilities, and moves, which can be customized by the player. As players progress through the game, they can evolve their Pokemon, which changes their appearance and stats. Players can also trade Pokemon with other players, or battle against them online.
In addition to these core elements, Pokemon Ultra Moon introduces several new features and improvements over the original Pokemon Moon game. These include:
- New Pokemon: Pokemon Ultra Moon adds several new Pokemon to the game, including the mythical Pokemon Zeraora.
- Alola Forms: Alola Forms are regional variants of existing Pokemon that have adapted to the unique environment of the Alola region. They have different appearances and typings than their counterparts in other regions.
- Ultra Beasts: Ultra Beasts are mysterious creatures that have invaded the Alola region. They can be caught and used in battles, but they are not considered to be traditional Pokemon.
- Totem Stickers: Totem Stickers are collectibles scattered throughout the Alola region. Collecting them allows players to receive special totem-sized Pokemon that can be used in battles.
- Improved Graphics: Pokemon Ultra Moon features improved graphics and animations compared to the original game.
Overall, Pokemon Ultra Moon offers an engaging and immersive gameplay experience that combines exploration, battles, and Pokemon management. With its new features and improvements, it offers a fresh take on the Alola region that will delight both new and returning players alike.
Also check the awesome collection of Pokemon ROMs.
The game takes place in the Alola region, a tropical paradise made up of four islands. The player takes on the role of a young trainer who sets out to become the Champion of the Alola Pokemon League. Along the way, the player must collect and train Pokemon, battle other trainers, and thwart the plans of the evil organization, Team Rainbow Rocket.
The game begins with the player character moving to the Alola region and receiving their first Pokemon from Professor Kukui. After a few battles and some exploration of the first island, the player discovers that Team Skull, a gang of mischievous Pokemon trainers, is causing trouble in the region. The player then sets out to stop Team Skull and their leader, Guzma.
As the player progresses through the game, they encounter the mysterious Ultra Recon Squad, who have come to the Alola region from another dimension to investigate the Ultra Beasts, strange and powerful creatures that threaten the safety of the region. The player helps the Ultra Recon Squad investigate the Ultra Beasts and eventually confronts them in battle.
Later in the game, the player discovers that the legendary Pokemon Necrozma has taken control of the legendary Pokemon Solgaleo or Lunala, depending on which version of the game is being played. The player must then travel to an alternate dimension to confront Necrozma and rescue the legendary Pokemon.
In the post-game, the player faces off against the evil organization, Team Rainbow Rocket, led by the infamous Giovanni from the original Pokemon Red and Blue games. The player battles against the leaders of the previous Pokemon villain teams, including Cyrus from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Ghetsis from Pokemon Black and White, and Lysandre from Pokemon X and Y.
Overall, Pokemon Ultra Moon is an exciting adventure that expands on the original Pokemon Moon game with new story elements, characters, and gameplay features.
Pokemon Ultra Moon is an enhanced version of Pokemon Sun and Moon, and it includes many new features and improvements over the original games. Some of the key features of Pokemon Ultra Moon include:
- Alternate Storyline: Pokemon Ultra Moon features a slightly different story than the original game, with new characters and events that expand on the lore of the Alola region.
- New Pokemon: The game includes new Pokemon that were not available in the original Sun and Moon games, as well as new forms of existing Pokemon.
- New Features: Ultra Moon includes new features like Mantine Surf, which allows players to ride on the backs of Mantines and perform tricks to earn points and rewards.
- Expanded World: The Alola region is expanded in Ultra Moon, with new areas to explore and new challenges to face.
- Improved Gameplay: Ultra Moon features improved gameplay mechanics, such as the ability to use Z-Moves multiple times per battle, and a new Rotom Dex that offers helpful tips and advice.
- Online Features: Players can participate in online battles and trades, as well as compete in new online competitions.
Pokemon Ultra Moon Starters
The starters for Pokemon Ultra Moon are the same as the ones for Pokemon Sun and Moon. They are:
- Rowlet – a Grass/Flying type starter Pokemon that evolves into Dartrix and then Decidueye.
- Litten – a Fire type starter Pokemon that evolves into Torracat and then Incineroar.
- Popplio – a Water type starter Pokemon that evolves into Brionne and then Primarina.
These three starter Pokemon are available to choose from at the beginning of your journey in Pokemon Ultra Moon.
Pokémon Ultra Moon Walkthrough
Welcome to Alola! After selecting your character and starting the game, you’ll find yourself on a plane headed to the Alola region. After a brief cutscene, you’ll land in the town of Hau’oli City on Melemele Island. Follow the on-screen prompts to meet your first Pokémon and battle your first opponent. Afterward, head to the Pokémon Center and heal your Pokémon. Then, explore the town and talk to the locals to learn more about the region.
The Island Challenge Begins After leaving Hau’oli City, you’ll meet your first trial captain, Ilima. He’ll invite you to participate in the island challenge, a series of trials that you must complete to become a Pokémon master. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete Ilima’s trial and earn your first Z-Crystal.
Island Trials and Grand Trials As you explore the Alola region, you’ll encounter other trial captains and Kahuna, who will ask you to complete various challenges. Each island has its own set of trials, and you must complete them all to advance to the next island. After completing all the island trials on a given island, you’ll face the Kahuna in a grand trial. Defeat the Kahuna to advance to the next island.
The Aether Foundation As you progress through the game, you’ll encounter the mysterious Aether Foundation, a group of people dedicated to protecting Pokémon. The Aether Foundation will play an important role in the story, and you’ll learn more about them as you progress.
The Ultra Recon Squad As you near the end of the game, you’ll encounter the Ultra Recon Squad, a group of people from another dimension. They’ll play an important role in the story and will help you understand the strange occurrences happening in Alola.
The Battle Against Necrozma In the final chapter of the game, you’ll face off against Necrozma, a powerful Pokémon that has taken control of the Ultra Wormholes. This battle will be challenging, so make sure you have a strong team and plenty of healing items.
Tips and Tricks:
- Take your time exploring each island and talking to the locals. You’ll learn a lot about the region and its people.
- Make sure to catch a variety of Pokémon to build a well-rounded team.
- Use Z-Moves strategically in battles to gain an advantage over your opponents.
- Keep your Pokémon healed and well-fed to ensure they’re at their best in battles.
- Visit the Pokémon Center frequently to heal your Pokémon and stock up on items.
- Take advantage of the Poke Pelago feature to level up your Pokémon and grow berries.
Pokemon Ultra Moon Pokedex
Pokemon Ultra Moon Pokedex are as follows:
|Column 1||Column 2||Column 3|
|Alolan Diglett||Alolan Dugtrio||Meowth|
|Alolan Meowth||Persian||Alolan Persian|
|Grimer (Alolan)||Muk (Alolan)||Koffing|